Whats Your Favorite Alien/Predator Film

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My favorite Alien film is Aliens just because its suspenseful and shows some cool battle scenes (plus the queen) my second is Alien but not to far behind Aliens. My favorite Predator movie is, this may be a shock, Predator 2. I like it because first off the creature design is amazing, plus you see the whole clan and the ship at the end. But another great part is its in the city which i find that cool that whenever I go in the city I look up at all the buildings thinking about the City Hunter looking at me.

My favorite species however will always be the alien, my favorite use to be the grid, then queen, then warrior from requiem, then i loved the warrior from aliens, but now I just love the design of the original, it could just be for the reason that its the original but hey hes one bad ass ugly mutha fucka

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

favorite alien movie:aliens

favorite predator movie:predator classic

favorite alien:grid

favorite predator:classic

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

My favorite predator film is predators and my favorite alien film is aliens. BUt I love alien vs predator 2 the movie

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Well, that's a good question.

Aliens is my favorite alien movie, Predator 2 is my favorite of that franchise.

My favorite alien is the original drone.

My favorite predator is wolf, Don't care what you think about AVP:R he was still awesome.

Peace my extraterrestrials.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

My favourite alien is a acid spitter predalien and my favourite predator is the falcon predator because i like to hide and them just jump out of nowhere.