I thought this might be fun so draw your character

snakemaster22, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hello Snakemaster22 here and I thought it might be fun to draw your characters or if your not a good artist you can describe them in super immense detail but I had not seen this done before also if you want I would draw your charector for you if you describe it. peace bros and xenos

skull_ripper, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'll see what i can do.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

There's already that RPG Character Thread, which has everyone's descriptions in it.

Anyway, I'm interested in how you'd interpret our characters. Hell, I'm interested in what everyone else would come up with, too. I'm certainly not the first person to try this; Iseijin did it years ago when she drew The Hive:

000025.jpg
000026.jpg

Judging from her most recent work, her style's still different from mine, and it's interesting in that she puts a lot more energy into her poses than I do, which is something I need to work on if I want to do my own project right.

Even Crow's style was different:

000065.jpg

And these are all the same characters.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I can't draw worth crud,but I still enjoy the art (I'm taking an art class to improve this though). Anyway I think it would be cool to see what others draw like Bloo said.

I've got mine drawn, but i still have to ink it, and im not sure how to get the picture up like the ones Bloo put up there.

Let me refer you to my brand new Image Tutorial.

It's encourage that you comment on anything that might have been confusing so that I can correct it.

I checked out the tutorial but i couldn't find anything on posting a regular picture.

Uploading a sig is the same as uploading a normal picture.

well here's mine
scan_by_unggoyforever-d5x7z4j.jpg

I have mine drawn its just the head mayby I will do full later but I will put it up in a bit

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

nice drawing!

Thanks, might add some more later on (:

well here is snakemaster22 hes a xeno runner I didn't do the head curved enough but that's a runner.

Nice drawing dude. did you use a charcoal pencil?