RPG Character Thread

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I know we have one of these in the RPG section, but that one's pretty old, and I figured we'd make things easier for Bloo by putting them all up here.

Basic description of your character, maybe some history.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

This is a good idea. Mask and armor details, dome type (smooth, ridged, AVP-Style, Giger-style), what kind of Alien/Predator (Warrior, Elite, Chestburster, Tracker, etc.), height, weight, complexion, all that good simple stuff. Pictures are encouraged.

And if you've got to add more details, edit your original post, otherwise I'll probably miss it.

Here's me, for starters (my profile is out-dated):

Name: Bloo/Blue
Weight: 12 tons
Height: 20' 3"
Species: Xenomorph (Matriarch/Empress)
Color: Whitish-Blue
Appearance: Similar in size and color to the Matriarch from AVP3, but with the physical appearance of the Queen from Aliens. Usually walks on all four larger limbs. Other than the diamond-like texture of her exoskeleton, her most distinct characteristic is the fact that the sides of her mouth of have been ripped in a fight with the original Empress. This scar gives the illusion that she's always grinning. For reference, think of Venom from Spider-Man. Picture soon to come in the other topic.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

so is this a compilation of all characters for the rpg? and do you guys know when the next rpg is going to start? and do you want me to put my character info here?

Yes, no, and yes, please.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Name: Waralien/War
Weight: 6 tons
Height: 8' 0"
Species: Xenomorph (Warrior/Elite)
Color: Black/Gun Metal Black
Appearance: Similar to most Warrior caste Xenos, but with a slight height difference. Ridged dome with small spines that protrude out. Body is slightly larger than that of most Warriors. No dorsal tubes, but six short spines (lacking two on the right side). Clawed hands and feet. Tail ends in a harpoon shaped point.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Name: cold throne (nicknamed skull ripper)
Weight: 367 lbs.
Height: 8'1"
Species: Yautja.
Color: golden chest, stomach, under arms ect. green pattern with bluish-black markings. violet eyes.
Appearance: Average build, pitch black bio mask with overlapping rectangles up the middle of the forehead with a slightly inward curving upward pointing bar in between the eyes of the helm. wears a long tan fur cloak. wields a massive two handed battle axe.

Bio: he is a whimsical yautja. due to a previous "incident" during a hunt, he has been forced to do research for the hunt, unable to hunt for three years. now that his research is complete he can now rejoin the hunt. forced to spend his days in his observatory, he has been watching recorded hunts, rather than being able to clutter his trophy room with skulls that would bring him infamy and females. at least he's seen all failings of other hunts. he is formidable with above average strength. with all the free time he's had, his weapons and armor are in superb condition. his weakness is that he is easily distracted by interesting things, such as unusual creatures, new behavior in prey ect. his companion during this long and arduous task was his predator hound, a loving pet and equally dangerous hunter. his love of Xenomorph flesh makes him a great bug-hunt partner, as he also takes commands well.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Name: FireHunter
Height: 13'10 (Current, subject to change)
Weight: 7,000kg/7 tons
Description:
FireHunter has a dark exoskeleton that, when light shines on it, is shown to be a very dark red. It measures six feet across at the shoulders and has six large spines coming from its back that are mobile (Meaning it can flick them upwards or have them face down). Unlike most xenomorphs, it is almost invariably bulky. Its tail measures twelve feet in length, and it has three digits on each limb, not including a vestigial spur on the back of each foot. Its legs are digitigrade (Like a dog's hind leg), and it has a bizarre regeneration mechanism, causing an irregularly shaped exoskeleton upon regeneration, often resulting in spikes and bumps that can both aid and hinder the beast in a fight. It is surprisingly agile and mobile for a beast of its size, and is capable of running at tremendous speeds and striking with enormous force. It is incredibly intelligent, having retained memories from previous incarnations, and often remembers old enemies. Its exoskeleton is almost impervious to small arms fire, and regenerates rapidly when FireHunter is alone.

Old post in RPG board is outdated, so is my profile, come to think of it.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

>First Name- Matthew

Last Name- Peterson

Age- 28

Gender- Male

Height- 5\'8\"

Weight-189

Race- Human

Eyes- hazel

Hair- Dark Brown

Skin color- tan

Blood type- A-

Rank- Captain

Billet- Commanding Officer

Weapons- M41A Pulse rifle with a pump action under slung 30mm grenade launcher.

K-bar tactical Combat Knives

Two Officer Style Pistols

4 Fragment Grenades

10 extra 30 mm Grenade rounds

7 M4A1 Pulse Rifle Magizines

Equipment-

8 point Desert Digital Cover

Desert Digital Cammo With Silver Captain Rank Insignia on each collar.

Officers Body Armor with dried blood both human and yautja, and deep scratches from close combat

with Xenomorphs

@FH: Wow, I read this AFTER designing your Predalien and I'm glad I actually got nearly all of those right, like the six spikes and the legs. The only thing that I need to remember is your long tail and feet, unless I'm forgetting anything else.

Edit: And to make your shoulders/muscles bigger, I guess. Let me know in that thread what you'd like changed.

I figure I should've put one of these up by now, so here you go:

Deathdrop Sr: Old, beat-to-hell predator. Similar to the designs from P1-P2, but older, spikier, and way more grizzled. Scars all over the place. Longer than normal dreads. Armor has a kind of bootleg look to it, since most of it was made of old armors and scrap metal. I think I said his mask was designed after a mythological demon or something.

Personality-wise, he's a grumpy, drug-addicted old drunk, and let's be honest, probably insane.

Deathdrop Jr: Looks a lot like the old man, except obviously younger and less beat up. His armor is better-made and in much better condition, but still looks very used, sort of a "punk rock" look. He inherited his Father's mask.

His mind is in much better condition than his Father's was, but he's still a moody prick at times.

Hope this helps.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Name:DarkLioness
Height:8'on two legs
Race:Xenomorph(Warrior)
Weight:Unknown
Appearance: Black with a noticeable long jagged scar on her chest(an old wound received from a Predator's spear), lacks the two lesser dorsal tubes but has the two bigger ones closer to her shoulders(I should have mentioned this way before now), a smaller less noticeable scar on her abdomen, ridged head and has a sneaky cat like quality about her.
Additional Information:DarkLioness is quite mad being that she has sadistic tendencies and is extremely violent, attributes that could have come from her being kept in a lab for several years. She has a strong hatred of Humans and Yautjas as well as enemy Xenomorphs and will not hesitate to attack either. She thoroughly enjoys causing pain and fear in her enemies and has been known to go to great lengths to ensure they suffer. In once instance DarkLioness severly wounded a Yautja and then devoured it. While it was still alive. She is fircely loyal to the Hive especially the Queen and her fellow Xenomorphs.

@DD: Definitely helps. I'm assuming they're at the normal Predator height? Like, 7'4" or something?

Yeah, something like that.

snakemaster22, Yautja, 11 years ago

Name:Snakemaster22

Race:xeno

Type:runner hoping one day to be preatorean

Color:Black and tints of dark purple with coloration giong up my back to my head that looks like a snake this is also purple

Weight:2 Tons

Height:4ft

Length:14ft

Special:The dome is ridged but the ridges are backward pointing spines I also have scratches across my face from a predator

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm sorry, snakemaster, but I just have to point out that a runner would probably weigh something like 70 kilograms, and yours being the length it is maybe a maximum of 100-120 kilgrams, not two tons. Two tons is as heavy as a large car, and a runner would have a lighter frame than that.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Name: GAMEFREAK
Weight: 60 KILOS
Height: 1.4 METERS (ON HIND LEGS) .2 METERS (ON ALL FOURS)
Species: Xenomorph Runner
Color: Black
Appearance: GAMEFREAK HAS SHORTER LEGS THAN MOST RUNNERS, HOWEVER SHE IS STILL ABLE TO OUT RUN MOST ENEMIES, UNLESS THEY WERE ANOTHER RUNNER. SHE IS ALSO A SOLID BLACK, IT IS UNKNOW WHY SHE IS MUTATED LIKE THIS, PERHAPS TO MAKE HER A BETTER KILLER. HER TAIL WAS ALSO FUSED FROM THE SIXTH JOINT DOWN, SHE HAS ADAPTED TO USE THIS NEW TAIL AS A BETTER SPEAR.

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

My character

Name:Wolf

Hair:black(dark grey as wolf form)

eyes:green(yellow in wolf form)

height:&ft(*ft wolf form)

weight:250

Appearance:similar to scar from aliens vs. predator but long claws and scarred eye and normal mask but scartched normal uniform but a little bit torn on the pants face normal predator but sharp teeth(wolf form dark grey wolf with mandibles and torn clothing)

Bio:raised on yautja prime, parents were slained by xenos.Travel around learning fighting moves, but cursed by masters for a trick.Flew away to earth for the hunt but nearly died.Saved from a human woman, but flew back home to avenge parents death showing no mercy.Every night asked somebody to chain me up from my curse.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloo - take some artistic license to my character if you need. Things have changed a lot over the years so now my impression would be of a warrior alien - (if not THE first warrior alien) a bastardization of both Giger's alien and an engineer (Bio-suit exoskeleton) - not to be confused with our little friend...the Deacon, because that would be poop. ;o)

You got it, Dave. That would definitely turn you into even more of a badass, and would justify making you as big as FireHunter.

Ethieus, Yautja, 10 years ago

Name: Ethieus
Weight: n/a
Height: 6' 5"
Species: Human
Color: palish white
Appearance: Dark short spiky hair, a well cut beard, stocky/well built, Dutch's camo body paint.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

Name: Shockwave

Race: xenomorph

Type: young preatorian Runner

sex: male

Colour: deep black

Weight: 70 kilograms

Height: 5ft

Length: 17ft

Special Characteristic: Has many black spikes coming out of his forehead and his back. Also has halve of his face burnt from a predators plasma caster.