How Xenomorphs View Their Human Prey

Rampage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I might be something like this:

Civilians-Snack

Soldiers-Appetizer

Mercenaries-Fast Food

Colonial Marines-Dessert

Civilians are easy to catch, Weyland/Yutani employees are a good source of Vitamin B, Mercenaries are quick and a little testy but yummy and Colonial Marines are like Dessert: hard won but oh so sweet when she finally catch one.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

well facehuggers are into reproducing so they view everything as rape fest to them.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

what about predator ? = cheese course ?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I don't think any emotional output is wasted on humans (or anything, really) when it comes to Xenos. Bears don't hate fish or think of them as an awesome thing to kill - they would be fine with berries or shit from your car. I don't look at my ham sandwich and think, "Hm, what smug little bastard, I should just eat the shit out of him." As devious as ham sandwiches are (and they ARE mischevious assholes), I just eat the sandwich and get on with my life.

Likewise, Xenos don't think about anything when they collect hosts. They just do it.

Though a strong case can be made for Giger's drone actually enjoying rape.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

As I write this I have barricaded myself in my room as the sandwiches continue there rebellion against my dictatorship

But seriously I think Aliens don't even think of humans as food more as potential host

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

its an apex thing, an apex predator feels godly next to another creature it sees inferior. you see a dog as a pet, or intimidating. so its just that thing, the apex possible doesnt care what its life is or how it lives, its as easy as crushing an ant or shooting a deer. live game or something that can cut you. the complex of it is so different, predators see humans as dangerous game and fun that they come back and do it all the time. aliens are a swarm of ants that gather in number to the queens calling. they have no since of danger they just gather and kill. the target would just be a threat like any other not bigger or smaller just there, in the way.