DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Has anyone see both the original Evil Dead and the Evil Dead remake yet?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

So, I have created the name, I knew the other me wasn't crazy, but the other other me is, he thinks there are three of us, everyone knows there are exactly 607, no more, no less.

Unless, the other two want me to think there are that many and there are actually only three of us.

GF2: Wow, he figured it out. Thanks alot me.

GF3:What did I do, I just tried to make him think there were 607 of us.

GF1: I knew it.............So now what?

GF3: We take control.

GF2: What, I thought we were going out to eat?

GF1: I like that idea.

GF3: Shut up 1, no one asked you.

GF1: Ok, but I say we get ribs.

GF2: I think that sounds good.

GF3: Fine, but only since you said ribs.

Woo, glad that was cleared up, now I am hungry.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Sonic.exe.....search for the name.....remember what you saw in the picture....sonic the hedgehog will give you nightmares.....FROM...NOW....ON!!!!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

What is it about Sonic and shitty fanart? There's a clear correlation between the two, and yet the relation is widly hard to pinpoint.

Is it because he starts out as a furry rather then him being turned into one by the fans? Is that it?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

^ This has vexed me for years. There's absolutely a connection between Sonic the Hedgehog and THAT side of the internet, but what is it? The games are innocent enough, and so was the cartoon that was on when I was a kid.

It can't be that he's an anthropomorphized animal, because that's true of most kid's cartoon characters (Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, etc.) There seems to be a truly repugnant strain of creeper that's attracted to the Sonic franchise, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.

Theories?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

My theory is we should destroy the planet by crashing a planet sized taco into it.
Now on to what you asked DD, i think its partially because he's blue.

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

Might have something to do with that one sonic game in which he gets kissed by that princess.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Is anyone creaming at the thought of Pacific Rim? Its a film coming out where Gundams (with the voice of GLADOS) fight monsters the size of Manhattan.

@CH: Holy shit. THAT'S what that's about?

@DD: I really don't know. My sister used to draw that bullshit when she was younger and that may be why I even still give a shit about hating it??

That shit's just not forgivable.

I've taken to napping for 2-3 hours at around 4pm, It allows me to stay up later into the night and only have to sleep 3-4 hours later on. I fall asleep alot faster, Not from being tired but because i guess I'm getting better at making myself sleep and wake up.

Also i dream a lot more.

Does anyone else do this kind of thing?

Actually yeah. Getting up at 6am is a bitch, so naps are awesome.

Since my father started working again after we got stranded in Oklahoma we often wake up in different time zones. One time he woke up and it was 5 or 6 wherever we were but in California it was 3:00am. I do not get up at 3:00am except for emergencies.

Much love to anyone in the Boston area or with family/friends there. Hold tight and i hope this gets sorted soon.

All sorts of shit is going down. Venezuela, Syria, Obama's poison mail, the MIT shooting, the 2 liter lawn bombs - this is just not a good week for the world.

Sadly this kind of thing happens quite often in other parts of the world.

With a place as large as the US things like this are bound to happen. Be glad that you have a military that lets you sleep warm in your beds at night.

I hear people saying "I've got military walking through my house, Where did my freedom go?"

My response is "When people are watching what you look at on the internet, That is invading your privacy. When military are trying to catch a terrorist walking the streets throwing bombs and injuring hundreds of people. Then that's what you pay for in a government, People only have a problem when its on there front lawn"

I don't mean to get political but it bugs me. I hope they catch this guy and justice is served.

That's the last I'm saying on the matter, I hope this is all sorted very soon.

So does anyone like Whole milk as much as i do? That stuff's fucking delicious.

Well they got one of the guys responsible for the bomb in Boston(I think he might be dead) not sure about the other guy though. That ricine letter sent to President Obama should be considered an assassination attempt.

I just hope they get that other terrorist in Boston before someone else gets hurt or worse. I've been to Boston before and I loved it there, although it had to do with work(my father was delivering some equipment to a restaurant) I still had fun.

I like lots of different types of milk. I like Whole Milk, Goat Milk, Soy Milk and Coconut Milk. I wanna try Almased at some point too.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 10 years ago

Good news: they caught the other bomber.

Hellraiser has two cousins that live in Boston but they're ok. I'm just glad that murderer was caught.

"Hmmm? You know… You know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!" -The Joker, The Dark Knight

I need to hear something positive right now. Tell a joke or something please someone.

Taken from Avatar Korra:

Hey guess what? I'm Amon a boat!

*crickets sound faintly in the background*

Ill be here all week folks