gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, I ordered this awesome chair.

furnit18.jpg

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

That looks pretty sweet. Ill I'm expecting in the mail soon is a comic book and a Grif ball plushie

Blizzard, Yautja, 10 years ago

I drink occasionally but I don't drink enough to get drunk
beside I need to operate the camera and record all the embarrassing shit my friends do when there drunk
rofl
btw nice chair gamefreak very Gigeresque

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

You should see Giger's bass designs. They're ridiculous, but I'd buy one if I played.

Oh yeah I saw a few of those
there are just ...epic
I would really love to go to one of his bars but sadly there are only two of them
both of them are situated in switzerland

That chair is going to go great with my Engineer costume that I have been working on since Prometheus in theaters. I can just imagine, me sitting in it, playing alien

If ever you can't get it to fit through your door
you can always count on me to take it off your hands ;)

Good god.

The skimmed through that and the only things I read were "chair," "hands," "fit," and ";)" and I...

Lol edited my post
"I meant take it off your hands"not take of your hands
Bloo don't be so immature ;)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Gamefreak: It's cool, but that thing is going to be a BITCH to get up the stairs.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't drink to get drunk but if I do get drunk I always make sure I'm either at home or I have a designatd driver.

Kids(and those of you who are adults but can't drink yet) please be responsible.

Ok where can I get a chair like that gamefreak? Or is it custom?

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

That's one bitch'n chair. Bet it cost a pretty penny though.

very, took like two years worth of what was goint to be my computer money.

And whomever asked, i got it from Giger's website.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Gamefreak, got a link to the website?

Oh and the wifi didn't work and I couldn't get on XBOX LIVE, I almost got on but that's like asking someone if they want Almost Bacon with their Almost Eggs and Almost Orange Juice. Wanna hear the crappy part? My dad paid $4.95 for the wifi for 24hrs(yeah at Flying J's you gotta pay for the wifi). Oh and we're leaving sometime in the morning and we bought the wifi this afternoon. So yay, $4.95 wasted.

Oh and Device finally released their first album \m/!

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

im gonna get serious on you guys for a bit, since i came back has anybody that use to be around since like ever not around anymore?

it makes me kinda feel crappy :P like they died or something

Yeah. The old generation is pretty much dead. Black Warrior, Nick, Cory, Katum, Otang, KS, Donut, none of them have been on in years.

The new guys are cool though. They keep this place nice and active, and I'm grateful.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

I like to think I'm almost middle ground. Just as older members were tailing off.

Yeah, I'm there too. When K20A2, TD, Bug-Hunt, etc. all started disappearing is when I joined, and that was a long time ago.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Good times. Its the nature of the internet though!