skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Im not old enough to drink, but have good time and a shot for me.

Edit: I thought you had a kid or some such, I was under the impression that meant you didn't get to have fun anymore, or at least that's what my father told me.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

One of my college bands was supposed to have a tequila night because the professor was gone but still wanted us to rehearse.

It didn't happen. We all went home an hour early anyway.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

I have no idea what to make of that at the moment

@Peterson

If you mean alcohol I can't drink it yet.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ you too.

Hehe yeah ripper, me too

So if I can get this stupid wifi thing at this truckstop to work tomorrow I might be on XBOX LIVE, I won't be making any promises though. However, if I am anybody that isn't busy that's up for Big Team Slayer or anything else Halo 4 related send me an invite. Sorry but Halo 4 is the only XBOX 360 game I have at the moment.

Oh and I use a headset so pretty pretty please with sugar on it don't yell so loud, it's annoying.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well arnt you all a bunch of youngsters! its all good, and no, the woman that I thought was carrying my child lied to me, but as of Augest 17th I will be a step father so meh close enough i suppose.

^Well at least that had a positive ending to it, I suppose. Shame about the whole being lied to part.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Here in France it is widely accepted that children can drink a glass of wine while having there meal
..;im not even joking

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

LOUISVILLE WON!

WHOOOOOOOO!

Well sorry to hear that the lady lied to you man. That's just flat out cruel.

@DarkLioness

Did you know you and everyone else here on the site and the world over will swallow at least three spiders in their sleep in your lifetimes?

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ouch, that's a kick in the sac.

Sorry to hear that Peterson, those kind of lies can really hit you sometimes, my condolences.

So, with half of us being unable to drink legally yet, youth club?

Spiders, spiders spiders~ Give me a jumping spider any day, tricky lil' buggers.

@Blizzard

Yeah I knew that. My mom will let take a a teeny tiny sip of wine if she's drinking any, but that's it.

Uh guys I'm begging you all, on my knees, to not post ANY pictures of Jumping Spiders. I am terrified of those things!

@Rampage

Yeah I knew that about the spiders too. Thank you, now I can't sleep.

On average, spiders swallow at least seven humans in their lifetimes.

Edit: Good luck, Peterson. Stay away from spiders.

Dronehive, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

Your penis is a spider.

It has super strength and scares women?

Wait... that does sound right. Carry on.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

In the case of drinking, I am recovering from a party last night. I should've stop after that [insert drink number here].

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

So..... I'm guessing that shots is out of the question.....

@Pete:

Sorry to hear about that man.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

either a lot of people here get drunk easily or drink a hell of a lot

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Since we are on the term of alcohol, one time just six months ago I was home alone, and I had seen my mom come home with some Coke and it waas on top of the fridge, so I decided to get some. Little did I know that she had drank half of it and poured in some Jack Daniels.

I bet you guys know where this is going eh.

Come on guess.

You can do it.

Almost there.

I drank some milk then played some Bioshock 2. If you guessed it you get a free cookie.

Weak. When I had my first Kool-Aid Jammer, I almost made a parked car drive itself into another parked car.

That's that hardcore shit, motherfucker.

@Blizzard: To tell you the truth, I honestly have, like, one drink a year, probably at a huge bbq or something. It's nothing to write home about, in my opinion.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I don't drink that often. Only for celebrations, like my friend's 21st bday. Ever since my blackout incident in December, I don't go hardcore anymore....