DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

@Deathdrop

Yeah I alrady knew that, the reply was suppose to followed up with something else but I fell asleep before I could post it. It was wity though.

@Gaunt

The first time I ever heard about the fear turkey was from TFS Hellsing Abridged.

Hey! I made that room water proof! There is no way you could have broken Waralien out of that room or the straight-jacket!

@Waralien

I'll get you eventually!

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

You cannot hold that which is unstoppable. I am the Alpha and the Bacon. The yogurt and the Yahtzee. I control the left thumb stick and right thumb stick.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

there's probably a sproingy balljointed dick as the second point.

Edit: the bobblehead articulation things what i was talking about.

@concrethunter

Oh god that's beyond horrible, really. What was she doing outside naked did someone attack her or something? That's..oh god I can't even imagine.

Blizzard, Yautja, 10 years ago

....seriously concrete hunter that happened
what was she doing with no clothes on in that weather ?
rofl

What now? hope everthing works out ok Concretehunter.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Read the last line over and over again until you get the failure of a joke i was making.

You might have to explain it to us simple folks.

Gaunt, Yautja, 10 years ago

Painting nude pictures in the snow with the drag of his feet, either that or explicit snow-women, either one sounds like an' old joke I remember, surprise snowmen, build them in front of someones door or car, then bugger off pronto.

Ahhh, sadly the snow far down south where I am hasn't settled .... yet~

@DL - why would I need water to break the walls or straight jacket, I RIDE THE FLOATING SPACE WALRUS~

And yes, I was referencing Hellsing Abridged, that's right, I'm going to FUCK THE FEAR TURKEY!

Gobble gobble gobbbleee, bucka!

*Floats off into a wild flurry of random whiteness on The Mighty Space Walrus*

@Gaunt

You won this time but next time you won't get off so easy! I'll get you my pretty and your little Space Walrus too!

There are two other things that I remember from the episode: the fear turkey part and that fact that they played "Written in My Face" when Anderson appeared.

@concrethunter

Sorry I don't get it.

concretehunter, Yautja, 10 years ago

Its a rape joke.

O.O

Moving on

So how about the weather huh?

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

Idk about you Dark, but I am experiencing lovely weather this day. Slightly windy, but after all the cold weather, I for one enjoy the warm embrace of the sun.

Meh, I'm in New York right now(not New York City) and its still really cold. I can't wait to get back to California where the weather is hopefully warm. That and my antici(say it!) pation of August when the family trip kicks off. I can handle cool weather and warm weather but I don't fair so well in extreme weather. If it's too hot I suffer from fatigue and headaches and if it's too cold I shiver all the time and my skin dries out. I can't even smile in cold weather of the skin on my lips will split open. Now if I was near some water in extreme heat I'd be fine but if I'm not near of in water I'm not ok.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I went to sleep with the snow nearly melted. I wake up to 10+ inches and counting.

Its warm and windy here in MO. It busted 80 today and my beloved spiders are out and about, just waiting to be my new pets.

That's some crazy weather there Bloo. Wait didn't you get about 20 feet of snow once where you live?

Does Bloo over pronounce anything with an O in it? Does Bloo like the Minnesota Vikings? Does Bloo live in Minnesota?!

Edit: I honestly doubt what i just said.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well, considering I hat hot weather, I love where I live, albeit, it is not always cold, it does get freezing in the winter, and just two weeks ago we got two snow days in a row, not it is 70 degrees out.

@skull-ripper

Small spiders no. Creepy spiders no. Tarantulas, HELL YEAH!

@gamefreak

Yeah I live in Southern California and the weather's alright for the most part there. Cool in the winter and hot in the summer which is good. As long as it's not 100 degrees then I'm fine.