Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

EDIT: Sorry, everyone. This is what happens when I run out of NyQuil.

Oh my god, yes, and here we go. Valkerywrath, if you make one more bitchy comment, I'm going to ban you from the board. You have done literally nothing but be passive aggressive toward Darklioness, and it's-

Oh my God, it's just so fucking dull.

Do you know what's so annoying about you, Valkerwhateverthefuck? You're not annoying.

I'm serious. You suck at spamming. Actually, you don't even suck. You just... Exist. You do exactly what I expect you to do. I knew the second you had your little bitch-fit at DL how this was going to eventually end. Because I am an idiot, I gave you a warning and left it at that instead of just banning you. Do you know why? Because some small, sick part of me hoped you'd go apeshit on us.

I should have known. I should have known you wouldn't be that entertaining. I should have known you'd be one more mildly rude person who mechanically went through the motions and got banned for some stupid internet beef.

You need to understand, Falconrack, that this has all happened before. In this site's 9 years of existence, we have banned literally hundreds (possibly thousands) of accounts. THOUSANDS. Think on that word for a moment.

Think.

What do you think you're doing, insulting (Christ, if you can even call it that) random people you've never met? Do you think you're causing a problem? Creating drama? Trolling? What are you? What are you doing?

If you "insult" anyone again, I'm going to ban you. And you'll probably make another account, which I'll also ban. You'll probably get some friends to help you make spam posts, which I'll delete. It'll go like clockwork, and it'll take ten minutes of my day, tops.

It's all so excruciatingly goddamn typical. It's happened so many times that I barely even notice anymore. Do you understand? You're boring.

Mediocre. Dull. Banal. Uninteresting.

I mean, Jesus Christ, "OOH IS DUH MODZ DATING SO_AND-SO" is the best you could come up with?

I'm sorry, I don't know where this is all coming from, but I'm going to level with you all for a second:

Deathwraith did loads of shit that should have gotten him banned if I treated his infractions the same as everyone else's. He never did. You know why? Forget all the bullshit reasons I gave, here's the real reason-Because Deathwraith was INTERESTING. Deathwraith had something to say. When Deathwraith insulted me, it made me think. When he spammed, it was funny. He was interesting. You are not.

Killswitch is another one. Killswitch was interesting. I mean, he and I had it out dozens of times, but when he insulted me it actually occasionally hurt my feelings. Because he had something to say. He was unique. He was interesting. When he insulted people, there was real barb to it. When you insult people it's just... Eh.

The spam bots' posts can be edited into funny shit. The immature people who cuss us out do it in unintentionally funny ways. The tweens posting Twilight stuff all over the place was hilarious.

Even Assassin-FUCKING ASSASSIN-was at least memorable.

You? What will you do, Factorywrap?

"U R DUM AN GAY AND STOOPIT BECUS BLA BLA BLA"

And you probably won't even have the goddamn courtesy to misspell the words. You'll just do more passive aggressive teenage girl shit, and I'll click a few buttons, and you'll be banned, and we'll deal with he fallout for the next week. And it'll be annoying for about five minutes, but then I'll forget about it, and so will you, and so will everyone else. Because it's an alien vs. predator forum on the internet, and it just doesn't matter.

We're not here for the fucking aliens. We're here because this place is different, or interesting, or whatever. It sounds sappy as hell, but it's the people. It's the interesting goddamn people that make this place what it is, and you just have nothing at all to add.

Do you? If you do, now's the time. Either be cool or be memorable. Pick one.

If it's the former, stop insulting people and talk about space monsters like everyone else. It'll be fun. If not-

Please. Please at least do something funny. Insult me in some interesting new way. Call me a cockfag. We haven't had that yet, I don't think.

But please, please, please, please, PLEASE don't just make another mildly bitchy remark. Please don't just say NOTHING and think it's something. Be Deathwraith in disguise, trolling us all one last time. Be a Twihard here to infiltrate "The Enemy" to post more pictures.

PLEASE don't just be another typical, boring account ban. I can't take any-

No, wait, I actually can. Because it's not a big deal and I'll have forgotten about it by tomorrow.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pets are off limits ?
:(

Thank you. Thank you for that. Establish normalcy, that's the thing.

EDIT: Oh, shit, apparently me and Concrete are gay now. SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME MISS, VACUUMRAT?

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8ee3160561afcedd89eac19a526eb30d/tumblr_mklv8bh9uV1qdlh1io1_400.gif

dont run in stores

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DD: That was wonderful, although part of me kinda wanted to see where that secret baby thing was gonna lead to.

Also, about all of us being gay with each other - get away from him you bitch, he's mine, etc, etc.

Bloo's PM to concretehunter:

Oh sweetie pie, I knew you'd come around. Now let me oggle that [censored] and [click to show nasty cybering]

The what now?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Next time on The Universe Diaries: Bloo has found out he has and irregular disease that causes him to fall for inanimate objects found around his house. How will concretehunter deal with this set back in their relationship. And things take a turn for the worse when an old flame from concrete's past arrives back in town.

Tune in and find out viewers, in the mean time we shall spam you with pointless commercials for dome wax, for all your shiny Xeno dome needs.

Yes I am bored...

CONCRETE, I SEE YOU LOOKIN' AT THAT WHITE BITCH.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I admitted to be a secret mod that was in sexual cahoots with DL in which we made secret babies that talked like secret parrots, and it was all secret.

Anyway, motherfucker, he was just "Hunter" before I met him, if you catch my drift.

I'm referring to erections.

It might be all the coffee I've just drank, but I am enjoying more than I should.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

"Oh my, what have i walked in on.... Bloo put that away!!! No i don't want to touch it!"
Eyes ripped out, self inflicted.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Is it bad that I am being turned on by this?

Yes?!?!?!

GOOD, BRING ME MORE!!!

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok point taken alright?

Can you at least beg Peterson to not ban me?

He wont, just don't try anything that might cause him to do it.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

o.. Oh urh... Uhhh. OOOOhhhhhh, Oh dear. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my. Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Unnnn uNNN UNNNG. uh UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG uh uh uh UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG *pants* eh eh UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EuGH EUGH EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
o... Oh.

Pooped em

Wow. That was unexpected. Well done.

@ValkyrieWrath: You won't be banned as long as you don't insult anyone else (through implication or whatever). But please understand that you're on 2 warnings already, meaning you have substantially less wiggle-room where rule violations are concerned.

Just be cool and everything will be fine.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Waralien

I thought Deathdrop's post was highly entertaining and hilarious yet at the same time serious and frank. Not everyone can pull all four of those off at the same time in the same post.

@Voltage

And that's why I listened to my mother's sound advice regarding crime: if you ever get caught stealing I'll kill you.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm just right now going to clear this up. The next off topic thread should be called "Because you touch yourself at night"

@Dark

Uh you lost me I think, my brain shut off for awhile there.

SHE SPEAKS OF THE SPHERES. DO YOU HEAR THEM? MOCKING ME ALWAYS MOCKING.

i have a secret for them oh yes