gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Dark Crusade.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 10 years ago

Yes Dark Crusade; because having my cheapest unit (its free) being able to take on your best tank is fair in everyway.

I like it for the Necrons, I just create a whole bunch of cheap units, send them to die in one spot, get like 500 units there, then Resurrection stone and steam role everything.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

@GrimReaper

How the fuck did he get out of prison? Did the parole board not see that guy on Lock-Up RAW? Do they REALLY want that guy walking around?!

Blizzard, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hi guys I need help
Im having a debate with my sister about who would win in a fight twillight or Buffy
anyway I need some arguments why its better
ps bitch slapping her is not an option

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

april fools jerk faces im leaving for some years again *wooosh* no im not i have no where to go cause this place just sucks that less

errm so is anyone going to start posting in the rp topic ?

Well, Buffy is a vampire Slayer, while Edward is a bitch fairy. Clearly it is Chuck Norris.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'll post in the RPG first. I'm writing as we speak.

Uh, wrong topic?

there is no wrong topic in the off topic
young one

@Bloo Btw you are either a really slow writer or you lie to me (sad face )

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Blizzard, you're a terrible ranch-hand, 'cause you gotta hold your horses.

Those horses are so off the handle, it's as if the handle wants nothing to do with those horses. I suggest marital counseling.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

I told my dad I used up all the money on his credit card to buy some clothes and other random stuff. He actually thought I was serious for a moment until I said "Dad? April Fool's."

rofl nice dark lionesse
@Bloo do not speak in riddled tongue
put aside your horse metaphors and explain yourself

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't think the RPG is ready yet because most of us are still listed as Guests.

Dang DL, that's a good April Fool's joke ;)

I rule at April Fool's pranks and jokes, thank you very much!

*takes a bow*

No one can top me at April Fool's.

Waralien, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hope my post in the RPG doesn't interfere with yours Bloo, in other news: Pirates demand that the new Ninja Pirate Assassin game be stopped claiming that a mix of Pirates and Ninjas is unheard of. Details at 11

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 10 years ago

You guys crack me up with your comments im dying

^Hey that the Off-Topic Thread for ya.

But we still have standards though.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

@concretehunter: I have four space orks i painted, but ive never gotten to play, its kinda expensive for my taste, i just cant pay 25$ for ten one inch pieces of plastic when i don't even have a magic cupboard to make them real.
@blizzard: I have not seen twilight nor do i wish to, but since you asked and my sister has made me watch buffy, so i would have to say buffy cause my niece has tried to explain twilight to me and i retained some of it(just for shiggles i would put a lycanthrope in the mix, from underworld).