DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Oh don't bury Bloo man...

And which Black Metal Band

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloo cannot be buried. Bloo is eternal.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Decade of Dick-Jokes eh? Well here are a few of the less filthy ones I've heard. I'd also like to apologise in advance if this offends anyone but I don't think that's going to happen.

Q: What did the penis say to the condom?
A: Cover me I'm going in!

Q: What do you get when you cross a penis and a potato?
A: a dicktator!

Q: What did the O say to the Q?
A: "Dude, your dick’s hanging out."

Q: What did the left nut say to the right nut?
A: Don´t talk to the guy in the middle, he´s a dick.

I named my penis "The Truth" because bitches can't handle it.

It's so cold right now, that I just saw my penis on the back of a milk carton

Put a bumper sticker on your car that says: "Honk if you have a small penis" and then intentionally cut people off in traffic.

They laughed at me when I tried to register my penis as a lethal weapon. The laughing stopped after I slapped 3 people in the face with it.

*facepalm*

Why?! Do I always end up on the Off-Topic Threads on Weird Day?!

Deathdrop! Consult with The Scrolls about this!

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

already said what band you have to go back before going forward if u want to know!!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm eternal, just like these dick jokes.

In fact, I am a dick joke. Bloo? Blow? Whoa!

Darkliones, you must understand:

There is no such thing as "weird day" when it comes to the Off-Topic thread. This thread is always weird. It is perpetually weird. It is eternally weird.

That's just what it IS.

What you are doing is like asking "Why did I jump into shark infested waters during Flesh-Eating Day?"

There is no designated time during which sharks suddenly decide to eat flesh. They are flesh-eaters; they always eat flesh. That is simply What They Do. They could not not eat flesh, because their biology, their instincts, their very essence is that of a flesh-eater. It is in their nature.

And so it is with the Off-Topic Thread. It is a wild beast that does as it likes. There is no control. There is no "off" switch. There is no "weird day." There is only The Off-Topic Thread. It begins, it runs for 1000 or so posts, and it is reborn like the massive shit-encrusted sex phoenix it is. It is neither good nor evil.

It simply IS.

"But the Order that reigned in the Time Before could not last. And so it was that the gods defecated, and the followers fled, and the True Believers went mad from the revelations they beheld. And Lo did there come a thread, a thread unlike any other, in which all the blasphemy, all the filth, all the infernal malice of the realm could be placed."

- The Scroll of History, Chapter 5, Verse 2

O.o?

Oh alright. That answered my question.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

Whoa. Now I will never look at your name the same way again.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

"these threads have only been around for five years"

Wrong. These threads have been around since at least a hundred years ago. They're called "clan room threads" and have, indeed, existed prior to this Randy Savage/Crab/rapture/Zalgo bullshit.

Of course, most of them are about nothing, but then again, so are these.

FACE.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

" Anyone caught pointing out that these threads have only been around for five years will face immediate rectal annihilation at the unforgiving fins of a rabid angler fish. " Deathdrop

just making sure that his prediction would come true

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

U guys are hilarious

^That's why I loves these dudes. Plus, if you notice the Mods aren't assholes. On some of the other sites I've been to the Mods were power-hungry whinny assholes.

You don't see none of that around here and I respect the Mods for that. Keep up the goood work!

WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I can't stop laughing u guys are killing me XD

@Blizzard:

DSC00262.jpg
YEW SHORE DO GOTTA PURDY MOUTH, BOY.

"...and then I said: That ain't no fish! That's my wife!"

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

meh no need to be power hungry DD is a rookie that smells of elder berry P is a legendary pokemon I hate all of you equally and v2 never talks. So that about wraps up the entire mod staff.

@Deathdrop

That's why I will NEVER go swimming in the Amazon River. That and because of those candiru catfish and everything else in the water that can and will eat you.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

This is basically for everyone to answer if they want to but I have to point it out. We've pretty much said that Slender Man is played out a bit, but we never talked about The Rake. A couple of my friends played The Rake: Hostel last weekend and it's kinda scary because the creature literally jut pops up out of nowhere. Unlike Slender Man who is usually behind you or next to you or somewhere in front of you. Oh and you on't get a warning to when the Rake shows up either, like no eerie "He's coming!" music. So the game is really just a bunch of jump scares.