Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

1. This is not an RPG thread.

2. Please don't talk "in-character" outside of an RPG thread.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think he must have been released from the CIA to soon.

Whats that GeneticHulk? Little timmys trapped down a well!?

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 11 years ago

he and one Xenomorph, human or Yautja

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

16241f06-aaff-494b-8432-c8e4c34c57ce.jpg

Opps wrong movie/novel

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I really don't want to be the one to tell you this, but the inability to speak coherent English without the aid of a translator puts you in a really bad situation when it comes to this forum, especially since we all use slang terms that nobody's heard of.

I... I'm not even sure if you can fully understand this post, to be honest.

po because I know little English bloo

=========hunkgenetic=======

then I'll start talking slang also bloo I know how to speak

========hunkgenetic=======

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

I don't doubt you man, but this is were you can just hang out freely. You don't have to rp in this box. It's kinda like the break room in some big office building, you just hang out and be yourself here. It's just your posting rp sounding posts in topics that aren't rp's which you really don't need to do in this box.

this topic and so rest and

===========hunkgenetic=======

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

I'm not trying to be a dick-I honestly can't tell what this post is supposed to say. I think there are translation programs online if you need one.

good night personal go to sleep that tomorrow I work the early morning

=======hunkgenetic=======
=======offline===========

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Random post insert, but seriously if this is like an office did someone make coffee?

==> *Hissing, Bloo runs to the coffee room in a panic. He sees his buddy Waralien in dire need of some BLACK ETHIOPIAN BEAN MAGIC. Hissing, he wall-jumps off the refrigerator door and does a TRIPLE-FLIP in front of the coffee maker. He hisses in delight and then hisses to Waralien and hisses after MASTURBATING TO HIS OWN EXCITEMENT!*

==> *Bloo then drinks the last of the BLACK ETHIOPIAN BEAN MAGIC and hisses to Waralien, "Oh man, that was some SWEET BLACK-MAN DRINK, brochacho!" "Legit," replies Waralien. But then Deathdrop comes in an demands some SWEET BLACK BEAN DRINK, not realizing that the EMOTION vehicle he drove to work is parked squarely in the NO ONE GIVES A FUCK zone. Afterward we bake some cakes, and Deathdrop swears to kill us all, but after tasting my TOTALLY SWEET SECRET INGREDIENT, he hisses and says, "MAD SNACKS, YO!"*

==> *Bloo agrees and hisses, doing a triple font-flip onto his totally fetch skateboard and flies into the sunset. LOOK OUT FOR PART 2!*

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

If this is an office, and with what Bloo just said, I "set" the building on fire. by set on fire i mean cover the bottom of the building with paper and soaked a three mile radius with gasoline. then i smoked me some "Italian seasonings" and threw the lit "Tubular seasoning holder" onto the very edge. thus hopefully ends part two, but probably not. troll_face-1280x800.jpg

I don't want the coffee anymore.... *splashes into nearby Preds face and runs like hell*

==> *Bloo SEES Waralien escaping "nooo friend wherefore art though is and i am not calm with the" suddenly BLOO sees his cow orker a girl named TOTALLY HIT BABE" and asks her out ona adate and then they go to hot date and Bloo yells MAN "why can't Waralien just see that im am making the coffee FOR him" and she replies "but Bloo you ARE THE coffee" and then Bloo was the corfee and then he broked up with her because she's a huge bitch BLUH BLUH*

==> *suddenly Bloo enters major fight with a pred THIS IS A BOOS BATTLE DOHT YOU SEE and then they fight but he is the mega boss NOT JUST A REGILER BOSS DONT YOU SEE and then he powered up but not before skapping TOTALLY HIT BABE for being such a noosance*

==> *Bloo foughts major boas and then waralein sees what a good coffee maker and best friend and totally cool dude HE is and "aww man i shulda dranked your coffee BRO" "its okay said Bloo," "your are much better than that TOTALKY HIT BABE because she is shallow and anyway she was actually a dude ahahahah" AND THEN they lived happily lived happy ever after and they played polly pockets and DD was like MAD SNACKS YO*

And that's what happened. I swear to to god.

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

who did....what is....you broke the off-topic!hissing?as in alien hiss.

(VERY LOW VOICE) TOPIC BROKE!

must....rebuild....topic.....before......explosion....

the off topic thread will explode because of hulk genetic and bloo.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

not surprised, not one bit.

If its not one thing blowing up its something else

Broke? You are terribly mistaken, my boy. If anything, I showered these posts with golden intellect not yet seen by the likes of these callous tingle beasts - these so-called "forum-goers." If by any chance (and by 'any' I mean 'great') you ill-mannered savages find my bitchin' lingo to be inscrutable, that is no fault of my own. On the round-about, if by the off-chance my sermons DO in fact "break" the threads of which I in fact repaired with meticulous planning, then I sincerely apologize. However, seeing as how I cannot possibly be both wrong AND and the cause of this thread's apparent "breaking" (while also considering the fact that I do not apologize, even to myself), we have prematurely maturely come to the conclusion that you yourselves broke the thread and that I merely showed you what terrible deeds you've performed on yourself.

As the messenger, I regret (with joy) to inform yourselves that your scrotum-wiggling fap-faps are self-inflicted wounds of the worst kind. Your terrible rations are the cause of your food deprivation. What you eat is not actually food, but a substance that is known to "break" threads and cause wibble-guzzling flap-yips.

Luckily, I have brought some snacks. What kind of snacks? Well, they're...

MAD SNACKS, YO.