HunkGenetic, Yautja, 11 years ago

especially since I know little English

==========Hunk genetic==========

Now I grew up in became a warrior and my sister a pretorian and we became a victim in the forest a pregnant woman walking in the forest distracted I would kill my sister but prevents it introduced the embryos in pregnant woman. I was furious of not being able to have killed pregnant woman. I thought about i but she did it because she was trying to create a hive in the woods. I'll be the second head of the hive and team Xenomorph defense of the hive despite being the older brother of but as her older brother I give orders her leave and extreme danger. but being her brother will be the second in command in the hive Team defense Xenomorph Hive of my sister Predalien?

========Hunk Genetic=========

Personal'll sleep bye

==========offline=========

==========Hunk genetic=========

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok, that was weird, and by the way, your a riot P13! Shiggles abound!

good morning guys

============hunkgenitic===========
============online================

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Skull_Ripper: Yep chuckles all around.

@GenticHunk: Good morning.

that was weird cuz I can explain

=========hunkgenetic=========
=========online==============

ThePredator13 good morning to you too

===============hunkgenetic============
===============online=================

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hunk, Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Hunk, Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

bye because staff I go to my grandmother's house I'm staying in the mobile internet but the to enter this site but I will not talk to anyone because I know little of english but I know what I ingles ..

==========hunkgenetic==========
=========offline===============

@GenticHunk: See ya.

@CH: huh? I'm really confused at this point....

Other than my bacon's done and so I must go get it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

WHAT MANNER OF BOT ARE YOU THAT CAN CONJURE FLAME WITHOUT FLINT OR TINDER?

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

I was going to say a gay joke to change subjects
butt fuck it

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Good decision, Blizzard. Sometimes we TAKE offensive jokes too far, and IT is not acceptable. If it were UP to me, I'd show them we're not all ASSES and lowlives. GAY people deserve respect, too. Our lame jokes are often times SLOPPY, and to MAKE them would be OUT of the question. My silver TONGUE is not at all silver when it COMES to confronting DICKS who are being mean to HOMOSEXUALs. I just don't know what to say to them. All hope is lost. WE ARE THE future, and we should act like it. FRUITY jokes are better. Joking about their RUMPUS fun isn't cool, nor is it any better to call the,m ASSHOLE lickers. Let's get together in a FACTORY of fun.

Haha, I get it.

You do not know how pleased I am with that joke
Bloo I have read your secret messages and I have come to the conlcusion you need a girlfriend XD

@Blizzard: No, you sir are the one who needs a girlfriend... which explains why you had the time to look at Bloo here's messages.

I have a girlfriend .... depending on how much money I have

I feel your pain Blizzard, I feel it...though I've never hired anyone...