-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

They're brothers, apparently.

For a while I felt bad for outting that sparring thread that got him banned, but I saw one of his old posts and he changed his sig to say that the whole suicide thing was a joke. I don't feel bad at all now. One of my friends killed himself when I was 13 and my best friend has TRIED killing herself. I don't take that bullshit lightly.

Edit: Oh, shit, this thread just got serious. I hereby declare a RIDICULOUS DANCE PARTY.

GAUNT, WHERE IS THE GODDAMN CAKE?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

As someone who has been depressed enough to the point where suicide seemed like a good idea I don't find joking about suicide funny at all. You just don't joke about shit like that.

Yeah I could use something cheery right about now, don't feel like talking about what's bothering me today I'll probably mention it tomorrow though.

Question: Cheese cake, Carrot Cake or German Chocolate Cake? How about all three?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ You do understand that's a joke, right?

My comment is somewhere on that page(look for an avatar with a picture of a glass of absinthe).

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Did someone say cake? I don't see any cake (said while wiping icing off face).

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

CALM DOWN BLOO!!

I know I've been a dick, whipped icing and all, GOD! THAT CREAMY GOODNESS, WHY HAVE I NOT PRODUCED A CAKE IN SO LONG!!??

BOOM!!

kitkatbirthdaycake1.jpg

Remember Bloo, if you've been a good boy, you get to lick all the chocolate off~

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

.___. sweet deliciousness

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sweet mother of god.....Now this has offically become a party.

1241249803_pes-83.jpg

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

PARTY TIME!!!!

thenotobnoxious_zebra-with-a-party-hat.png

I stayed up all night playing War Games(Halo 4) and I loved it. I think I only got about 20 kills and I was killed more times than I care to mention. I'm getting the hang of it though.

I still can't believe I thought weird annoying people(ok mainly guys) played Halo and all those other fun games. I was blind but now I see!

HunkGenetic, Yautja, 11 years ago

I have no clan to have a brother but in my Predalien bloody adventures around town but we're still getting adult children soon enough

----Hunk Genetic-----

@HunkGenetic: Okay, you had my attention till you said "butt" (which is surprising), and even though I'm not really sure what the hell you just said, that sounds like it's on-topic (which is to say, off-topic). DO YOU LIKE MAKING CHILDREN CRY? THIS IS NO PLACE FOR ACTUAL DISCUSSION. YOU WILL ONLY SPEAK OF HORSE ASS IN THIS THREAD, BOY. NOW SIT DOWN WHILE I SHIT IN YOUR HAND.

(Welcome, and enjoy the party.)

@Gaunt: Goddamn.
@P13: Doggamn.
@GF: Take that smut outta here, man. There are adults here.
@DL: The moment you find yourself playing with a Bane roleplayer is the moment you've gone too far to step back. Afterward, it's Infinity for life (or at least till Halo 5).

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

We're sick, every single one of us. That being said, Party Time!

tumblr_mgj75y6at41rsofruo1_500.gif

was bad then, but I'm a peaceful city in the forest I and my sister Predalien

we take care of each other

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

-Walking up in offical looking police officer uniform toward the party people, scene set up like cops- Well there has been a desturbence of the peace out here and I've come out here to check the place out... there's been reports of party going zebra's, shitting in hands and the worst crime of all, being on-topic on a off-topic forum... those sick fucks. -Knocking on door- Hello? open up it's the police we're here on a call for desturbence of the peace...

I grew up and became an adult warrior and then my sister become one pretorian

made a first victim in a pregnant woman

Dude, are you using a translator? This is a serious question, 'cause that forest thing was trippy.