gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

It wasn't a joke, just ask Bloo, I never get on, I just send out a friend request then it appears I do nothing.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

O.o

Oook

Exactly, eventually I will have everyone in the world, MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough*-agh

Sorry about theat my other personality took over, rarely happens, last time it did he (me) tortured a mouse till I (me) finally fed it to my Piranhas.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

^You sure we ain't related?

Hmm, well considering all humans are at least 32nd cousins, I think we might be somehow.

Ok I don't have Gold yet(mom wants to use the free month first) but I am on XBOX Live though. Gotta go, I just started Halo 4 on Legendary and my laptop is low on power. So hit me up at PsycoSabertooth, just so I know it's one of you guys send me a message that says "Hey DL"

Ok, goodnight somewhere in the range of 5th-32nd cousin.

ALL HAIL GENETICS!!

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just poping in to say hi and hope everyone is well.

How considerate, I must thank you for that.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah, GF used our connection in XBL to sneak into my room via my TV.

He killed my pet, murdered the next door neighbor, and hid the remote under the couch - all sorts of sick shit.

Hmm, good thing you didn't figure out about the eggs. There is going to be a big surprise in May.

Edit: I hate my psychic powers, I always come back to the thread not even a minute after the previous poster had posted, seems like I no life this website.

We all know that feel, bro.

I mean the constant website checking, not the eggs. Wait, what the fuck? What eggs -

Oh god I can't see anyth --

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

http://www.robotmutant.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/aliens-vs-predator-infographic.jpg

Cool little graph I found.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Being on topic in the off topic thread!! Blasphemy

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Viva La Resistance!!!!!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

DOUBLEPLUS UNGOOD CRIMETHINK.

Verily.

We've been stuck in Oklahoma for almost a week now because the company my dad work's for refuses to do anything about the truck the leased ot him. The truck is a broke down pile of crap and rust that was blowing oil not to long ago, then they wanted him to switch trucks, then they wanted him to let some other guy take our trailer nad load to Jersey and did I mention what they did the FIRST time the truck blew oil? They put some kind of seal or something(don't really remember what was going on other than me being annoyed) and then it broke. The next day. Yet they won't let my father lease another truck, not that we'll be able to anyway since we're not exactly rolling in the $$$ here. The time off the road has been nice though, well it's enough to keep me from my boiling point. Anyway the Wifi here at the hotle is great(I was able to go on XBOX LIVE wasn't I?) so that's another plus.

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

got call of duty black ops 1 and 2 today!not going to let alienxeno play it because he broke call of duty world at war...he litterly scratched the hell out of it and i can't even play zombies!

^You and alienxeno know each other?