DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^If I don't do it today I'll do it tomorrow sometime. I was trying to figure out why it wouldn't connect and turns out someone kept messing with the settings. And when traveling avoid the TA truck stop's WiFi, it's not worth it.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmmmmm. Inoticed you didn't bitch and complain because Voltage called you "lioness face".

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

VW, for someone who wants a second chance you're really not off to a good start. As the AI Monitor from Halo ODST says: "Keep it clean"

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

YOUR ALL FACES TO ME!!!

@lioness face give me your tag again

@Voltage

PsycoSabertooth. And your gametag?

@WarAlien

I disagreed with Valkyrie so that's why she actling like a brat.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Still, Bloo is already giving her another chance. If she starts anything up she'll be dropped for consideration.

^Hate to say it but she probably is.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@VW: This is the last time I'm going to tell you to lay off.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Did anyone see that beach picture that DarkLioness posted?

Sorry to hear about your toe Harpy, hope it heals correctly.

Blades you need to bitch-slap whoever had that phone on. People have gotten killed because their hose spooked and you could have been killed when the horse threw you off.

Now let us talk about the Sea Lamprey. It is not a photoshopped worm(or penis, I think someone might have said that, not sure though and I don't really care). It is a bloodsucker, a big blood sucker and it's something that you don't want to latch onto you either. Have you seen those teeth? Nasty!

Also if we pulled HALF of the shit Lindsy Lohan get's away with all the time we'd be in jail right now.

Oh and according to some news guy eating junk food when you're sad is unhealthy for you. Yeah no shit! I had no idea!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sharks are extinct.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

NO SHARKS ARE NOT EXCTINCT
the only reason we know this is photoshopped
is that raptros never carried rpg
they tipically carry the half life 2 gravity gun

RPGs are extinct.

Not they aren't Bloo

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Of course sharks are extinct. Didn't you see Sharktopus?

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

I tell you what rpg's are..

SLOWED DOWN SO THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE OUT THAT GODDAMN HIND THAT WAS JUST SITTING THERE HOVERING BECAUSE APPARENTLY WE LIVE IN THE 5TH DIMENSION WHERE SOLID STATE ROCKETS ARE SLOW AS SHIT SO THE HIND PILOT HAS ALL DAY TO SEE THE ROCKET AND ADJUST HIS FLIGHT PATH TO KILL YOU...

I'm good now.

Sharktopus deserves all the Oscars. All of them.

@Pv2: They work just fine on sharks though, which, speaking of extinction...

I'm signing up for my XBOX Live account right now, so if all goes well let me know if you wanna play Halo 4 on Heroic or Legendary. As usual the gametag is PsycoSabertooth. Keep on the look out ;)

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmm, more people to stalk when I get more XBL time....

^That was funny