krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

so.....love you say?want to know what happend before off topic?i just tested,and tested,and tested...
and then this showed up.....this horrible,scary,yet funny topic......and i loved it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Um...

...What?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

[Insert random post about everything and nothing]

well there's my contribution for the day...think Ill go brain dead for awhile *looks over to Starcraft 2*

skull_ripper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Tomorrow will be st. patricks day! i shall blare Amon Amarths song
"Prediction of warfare" an awesome song about one group of my ancestors slaughtering another group of my ancestors! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!! i should put down the green marshmallows. (sugar limit surpassed! Vomit eminent!) Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (vomiting sequence complete)

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thats not Irish music you rookie... Thats Norish music... kids these days gawd damn...

Im also going to listen to the Dropkick Murphys, you don't get much more Irish if you want too.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

drop kicked in the face murphys!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Metal is better and will always be better than todays's Rap in my honest opinion.

Modern rap can still be really good, it's just that everything worthwhile is buried under mountains of horse ass.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

AND WE KNOW ALL ABOUT HORSE ASS UP IN HERE.

M'EYERIGHT? HAH? HAH?

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Why do I alwasy end up here when people are talking about ass?

Oh and I broke my toe last week.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Happy St.Patrick's Day everybody.

Sorry to hear about the toe Harpy.

No no no Bloo. You mean JLo's ass.

AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 11 years ago

What, not Kim K? I'm kidding!

So I got thrown over a fence by a Mustang filly I'm trying to break in for cross-country yesterday. Some idiot left their cellphone on and when the ringer went off the filly spooked. Long story short the horse stopped but I kept going. I was unconcious for about five minutes and the last thing I remember was the feeling of flying and then everything went black. Still sore though.

So happy St.Patrick's day.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Do-You-Feel-Lucky-St-Patricks-Day-Leprechaun-Funny-TShirt300.jpg

With that all aside, Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone.

^I think I saw that at a website that sold t-shirts. It was either called foulshirts.com or tshirthell.com

For the life of me I can't remember right now.

@BH & AB: Wow, that blows.

@DD: Every part of a horse is an insult.

"GO BLOW A HORSE DICK, HOSER"
"BETTER A HORSE'S THAN YOURS, YOU HORSE ASS"
"HORSE SHIT, MY DICK'S JUST AS GOOD AS A HORSE'S"
"THAT'S 'CAUSE YOU'RE A HORSE"
"YOU'RE ONE TO TALK WITH A HORSE FACE LIKE THAT"
"HORSE THIGHS HOOVES EARS EYES HEART HAIR SEABISCUIT"
"WHAT"

^No no no no and no Bloo you are mistaken. Sea Lampreys are an insult.

You guys are a trip. A trip down a cactus covered, fire ant infested hill, with a salt water pond at the bottom. filled with salt water crocodiles. but when all is said and done you think, that was kinda fun, Again!

Well that sounds like a helluva trip. Thanks :)

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

lioness face! you get your live up yet?