-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

BITCH, I, I WOULDA'.

I MEAN, GATDAYUM, THEM FLY FEATHER HOES BE LAYING THEM EGGS AND SERVIN' THEM TO YO' MOMMA LIKE A JIVE TURKEY. AIN'T NO TURKEYS UP IN THIS KFC, DO YOU COMPRENDE, ESSE'?

I DIDN'T THINK SO. I SAY, BOY, I SAY, PURSE THOSE LIPS TOGETHER AND FORM A STIFF PUCKER. APPLY THEM FIRMLY TO MY REAR END. I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MAN AND WIFE.

NOW GET IN THE KITCHEN AND COOK MY ASS SOME CHICKEN, BITCH.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

You dare?

batmanbegins123, Yautja, 11 years ago

hey bloo. my day was crazy. one of my guinea pigs died and my house almost burned down, causing the arrival of rescue teams.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Oh man, sorry to hear about all that. You ok?

Goddammit. Why is everyone's house burning up? Sorry to hear, man. Hope your family's fine.

@DD:

WELL I AIN'T CALLING YOU FOR DINNER OH WAIT

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

sorry to hear that your house burnt down

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

poor piggy

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

was that pig nice?i love animals....

You eat pet animals too ?

what?you ask if i eat pet animals?no i don't!since this is the internet i don't know if that was a joke.

batmanbegins123, Yautja, 11 years ago

hey thanks guys. but my house didnt burn down. it could have, but it was filled with smoke so now everything smells like smoke. my familys fine. the "pig" was nice. no i dont eat my pets.(though i was tempted to rottisserrie a rather rambunctious rooster once) i hope i spelled rottisserrie right.

@Krio: It was not a joke. Blizzard is a serial pet eater. He buys hamsters and chugs them like Boston Lagers. He will sneak the fuck into your house and snatch your parakeets WHILE keeping those assholes quiet. He's an ice-cold killer ready to beat off to buffalo wings - there's a reason we call him "Blizzard," which can be a euphemism for what happens when he's done beating off.

Bitch makes it rain like hail, is what I am sayin'.

Bloo shhhhhh and Shut the fuck up or you will end up like I did to badapple and krio pets (who do you think was responsible for the fires ? .... I never was good at cooking )
*insert evil laugh *

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Ok Blizzard that was going a little too far.

Ok sorry about that got carried away rofl

waffles......the food of the century.......and waffles they are this....this food that we need.....waffles are...a food source of pure motherf*cking energie.....waffles.....waffles are the f*cking future.....

I... Alright.

SAY, I NOTICE YOU FELLAS LIKE WAFFLES.

YOU KNOW, I CONSIDER MYSELF SOMETHING OF AN EXPERT ON THE SUBJECT.

THEN YOU MUST KNOW THAT WAFFLES GO GREAT WITH

3e59b3ec6ba809c706ceea4aaea77b88115940e349e4eaa9060c08394f62f7a9

It... It is time.

Do you not see? My breadbaskets glow with the light of the Fish-Whore.