Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sushi gives the homeless gentleman down the street a massive erection, for which he is currently seeking medical treatment.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Da phuck?

Da Phuck is a friend of mine, and I'll thank you to respect his Korean heritage.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

No shit? My friends, Phuc Ngo and Park Yu, talk about him all the time. There's this secret club, I guess.

Oh ok I was wondering who he was.

Who wants to going swimming this summer?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Nope nope nope and nope.

I'm only swimming in clear water or a pool.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one would like to going swimming this summer, badly Photoshopped eels or no.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Damn! I think it has been at least 3 years since I've last gone swimming. And thanks to you maybe another 3 more years to go.

I can't take a walk in the park without those goddamn eels trying to cop a feel.

Those electric fuckers.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Rampage why did you stab my dick ?!

@Bloo: That's racist.

Deathdrop that is a Lamprey. Also I hope you swim armed with something, even if it's a butter knife.

@Blizzard

If your privates have teeth on or in them something is very wrong with the water you are drinking.

@Tawganator

Go swimming in clear water or a swimming pool! It's the only way to be safe and sure.

Lampreys do not exist. They are an Illuminati plot to keep us from discovering their underwater bases.

Then what was that thing?!

It was obviously them dirty eels, takin' our jobs and overpopulating the cities. I don't care if they were here first, they should go back to where they came from!

Also, they fight like sissy girls!

Little Bill is the second Anti-Christ, before Guy Fierri and Insane Clown Posse.

He lures you in with his love of spaghetti sauce. It's all sorts of fucked up.

But...Little Bill? There are some lines that are crossed that just shouldn't be crossed and that was one of them.

I feel sad now.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok and n we have to worry about giant moths. Lovely!

I had a bad day today