Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2013-04-04 03:20:10
Xenomorph
I can already tell you that there won't be any new sketch work done this weekend. Sorry, guys.

But I guess I can upload some of the better chicken scratches I've done so far. I gotta get some sleep, so I'll post them tomorrow morning.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

Voltage-3000
2013-04-04 11:26:26
Yautja
well this is interesting, can try sketch my character or what not, description int he bio
For a wounded man shall
Say to his assailant, "If I live I will kill you, If I die you are forgiven,"
Such is the Rule of Honor
-Bloo-
2013-04-04 13:33:34
Xenomorph
^Noted, you'll be done next month.

Anyway:
Predess:

Still leaning on the cartoony style. It's just faster to draw. And the expression here is blatantly stolen from something else because I can't draw women for shit, but that's gonna change soon. I can't help but feel she needs to look more like a Predator.

Dave:

A lot of this is gonna change, unless you like it this way.

Me/Standard Warrior:

Okay, I got carried away with this one.

daveberg
2013-04-04 14:33:07
Xenomorph
Fantastic work, Bloo - you've got talent!

Formerly interested
DarkLioness
2013-04-04 14:43:49
Xenomorph
Once again, amazing work there Bloo

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
skull_ripper
2013-04-04 22:24:53
Yautja
Nice, awesome drawings Bloo.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
WolfThePredator
2013-04-04 22:30:19
Yautja
Creative imagination bloo
The fight begun would not end until the end
Waralien
2013-04-04 22:31:05
Xenomorph
Uh, I am wondering where we can post our descriptions cause Bloo's sketches are awesome!

Vangaurd of the Shadows
Deathdrop
2013-04-04 22:32:39
Yautja
God DAMN. Dave's character's unhinged jaw look fucking SICK. I love it. I love all of these.

Amazing work, dude. Seriously. I can't gush enough about these. We create all this RPG characters on our little corner of the internet, and now here they are brought to life. This is awesome.

EDIT: Also, I love how sleek and skinny Dave's character is, especially compared to Firehunter. FH is this huge tank, so you almost expect his size, but Daveberg is just a huge, skeletal demon. Absolutely phenomenal.
concretehunter
2013-04-04 22:36:04
Yautja
Tapdancing Christ.

I couldn't draw that well with all the practice in the world.

God speed you magnificent bastard!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2013-04-05 00:38:47
Xenomorph
Thanks guys, that means a lot. Yeah, our site's become more of a community with a knack for role-playing rather than news reporting (which is AVP Galaxy's job anyway), so this project is a great way to highlight our most notable aspect, and I'm having a lot of fun doing it.

@DD: I remember his old profile describing him as goddamn beast among Xenos, but skip ahead to 2013 and we have the likes of me and FireHunter, so Dave being a tall but otherwise normal Warrior just didn't cut it. A Protomorph Warrior, on the other hand, was a chance to bring the head mod back to the top. I was actually really excited when he asked me to redo his design, so I'm really glad you guys like it.

I know I haven't posted it here, but I've actually given Angus the same treatment.

daveberg
2013-04-05 03:58:10
Xenomorph
I'm genuinly humbled.

And also a tad apologetic, seeing all the effort you've put in makes me wish I was more active here to live up to my 'reputation' of years past. Sadly being in my 30's, life has me firmly by the balls so my time is limited.

But enough of that - again, absolutely outstanding work Bloo, salute you for your efforts.

Formerly interested
Register or login to post

Predator Games

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners