-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Definitely. I won't have a final outline of how everyone's gonna fit in until at least the summer, but believe me, I think about it all the time. We've had a shit ton of prominent members over the years and I'll have to find a way to satisfy everyone.

@Pv2: Yeah, I really like it. The line art is easy to do in a simple comic-y style. Coloring is where it's really hard to suppress the urge to do a more elaborate illustration.

By the way, new Predator coming up within the hour. If you recognize where I took the design, it'll be extremely obvious who it is.

Edit:
image_zps04b8089a.jpg

Colored version. This style isn't final yet. By the way, this is you, Pv2.

Pv2_zps539d3737.png

I gave you Jungle Hunter's design and City Hunter's coloring. Let me know what you want changed.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I had a feeling that it might be me, very pleased that I was correct. I like the mask and armor design, your mixing of colors is perfect. Only thing I'd change, and it's not a deal breaker if you don't. My wrist computer and wrist blades and housed in the same gauntlet. Otherwise everything looks amazing, keep up the excellent work Bloo. Your artistic ability is an inspiration to me.

Next up this week will be FireHunter, another old member, and either my Empress or Warrior form.

@Pv2: It's no problem, I can change it. Do you have any preferences in the lower half, like what you have on your "utility belt," if you carry small trophies, a bag, etc. Also, how tall is your character, and do you want any Elder decorations, like the cape or something?

Here you go, FH. I took a lot of ideas from your drawing and mashed them together with the Predalien from AVPR. It's pretty rough 'cause I didn't want to refine it if you didn't like it.

image_zps47b6e7e8.jpg

Edit: I'm gonna take out the hip hoops, or make them more subtle.

Praetorian, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

For me it looks like a very good idea, if you have the time :).

I dont have much time to spend, but I could create a sectiom in member profiles where mods can edit and and add a picture.

You can email me directly with ideas, I dont check the forums everyday.

Great, dude. I'll start e-mailing you with an explanation of what exactly this project is. Definitely get back to me whenever you can, I'll need your approval for some of the things I had in mind for this.

Rampage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Looking nice there!

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

That is a great drawing! Like I said in the other topic, longer tail, different feet and bigger muscles, maybe a broader chest, but you've got it pretty damn close! I like it!

Awesome. If I don't have a final version soon, I'll definitely have time next week. I'm gonna use spring break to catch up on all the other designs I said I'd have by the middle of March: Donut, Iseijin, Dave, Firehunter, Angus, Frozenalien, DD, K20A2, Stalker, Doc, Pv2, Wolf/Cory, Predess, TDN, Peterson, and Xeuss/DW.

Before I go on, is this how big you wanted everything?

image_zps63220c66.jpg

Looks good, mate! Looking forward to it!

I was messing with filters and now I think I'm on to something. With barely any work:

Dave1_zpsfed83920.jpg

Definitely gonna refine this somehow to get rid of the artifact-looking shit around the edges. Let me know if you want to be a different color, Dave.

Still not totally satisfied with coloring.

FireHunter1_zpsf40bdb35.png

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Sweet Jesus. No wonder he wrecks me so often.

Yeah, he's pretty goddamn huge, but what really gets me is that Jim and Peterson would probably only reach his waist when they stand straight up.

Edit: No wait, that's if they stood up to me. Still though.

Edit: Okay, I forgot how tall he is.

That is GNARLY! I love it!

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

This is all pretty cool. I was thinking about drawing my chracter as well but my drawing skills are somewhere between ok and bad. Except for abstract and a couple of other things, but still my drawing skills aren't good XD.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Don't worry DL If I uploaded my own drawings the whole internet would crash and then reboot by successively dividing by zero causing the whole world to explode, implode and then do the same to the rest of the universe, and yes I am that bad of a artist.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Wow Kirby, that sounds....extreme.