Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2015-09-24 01:30:36
Xenomorph
FUCK

I think I actually made like 8 typos in the last few posts, but whatever. Anyway, thanks.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

skull_ripper
2015-09-25 21:39:59
Yautja
I've spent the last few days trying to think if an intelligent, informed, and articulated response.

But all I can really think of is "OHMAHGAWDOHMAHGAWDOHMAHGAWDOHMAHGAWDOHMAHGAWD!!!!", I'm just too excited to really be able to think.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
-Bloo-
2015-09-26 09:13:52
Xenomorph
It's really cool that you're excited even though I didn't post anything new. I'm also really excited even though I didn't post anything new.

I wish I could devote all my time to this. It's been a lot of fun.

Deathdrop
2015-12-19 01:31:25
Yautja
BLOO. Y U NO UPDATE.

BLOO-Y ARE YOU OKAY? BLOO-Y ARE YOU OKEY? ARE YOU OKAY BLOOY?

BLOO-Y ARE YOU OKAY? WOULD TELL US? THAT YOU'RE OKAY?

(I'm kidding. Take your time, brah.)
-Bloo-
2015-12-24 00:10:07
Xenomorph
...SOON. IT'LL BE A LATE CHRISTMAS BUT SOON.

-Bloo-
2016-01-20 04:26:22
Xenomorph
@DD: Speaking of people advertising their own shit, Christmas is gonna come really late with that comic update.

This is the millionth time I've said this but don't expect anything from that for a while. I swear to god I'm working on it whenever I can. And that doesn't just mean "twice for twenty minutes every four months lol" -- I'm actually on it like, all the time, but I overestimated how much I gave myself to do for this so it's just been pretty slow. I don't like making excuses but school and work just really gets in the way of me playing with my imaginary friends all day.

I don't know if I said this before but the overall plot's been finished for a while. The big picture stuff's all good and it's constantly being elaborated upon until I have a completed narrative. The main 8 Xenos (1. Dave, 2. Bug-Hunt, 3. Fire Hunter, 4. Death Wraith, 5. Donut, 6. Iseijin, 7. Vampyrik, and 8. Killswitch) + the main 8 Predators (1. Doctor, 2. PREDATORv2, 3. Black Warrior, 4. Concrete Hunter, 5. Stalker, 6. Wolf (Cory), 7. Death Drop, and 8. Cetanu) + the big bat guys have had full-body designs for a long time, so for the past few months I've just been turning the plot into a story.

So the plot's done and the story's being edited almost every day, but it's going really slow... especially since I somehow ended up having to write 12 main characters who all have their own arcs, so it feels like I'm writing 12 different comics. My ambition really does not match up with my schedule. Sometimes I quit for the day because I'm like, "Dude, it's a web comic. A fan-fiction web comic. Who's gonna care about this besides you? Why are you putting so much effort into this?" But that only lasts for a few hours before I go, "Well, if nothing else, it's good experience."

When I eventually update -- and I WILL update, I'm not abandoning this project -- I want it to be more visual than all the last updates. Lots of art of the 12 main characters, the Aliens, the Predators, the Giger things, the giant bat guy, your guys' RPG characters (because that was the original focus and it's still a big part of this), but also concept art of the world this is taking place in as well as that weird solid light thing I keep talking about. And this isn't me just talking, I already have some of this art done. I have less than half of it, admittedly, but I'm definitely working on it. I just don't wanna show you yet because I might get rid of some of it or I might change it or... whatever. It has to be all part of the same big package.

I also wanna upload all of this to a separate site like DeviantART or Tumblr (suggestions??) so that I have a good online collection of it. Uploading all of it to this website -- the artwork, at least -- would be kinda cluttered, I feel like. So there you go. Sorry there's no art this time (which makes it two years in a row, I think), but when there IS new art, I hope it impresses you guys. I've been practicing a lot.

TL;DR For this next update, I have more planned this time around than what I did in the past so that's why it's going slow. Ideally, what I want to include in the next update is character art, concepts of the world, and artwork of the monsters and of the technology and weapons... as well as some brief descriptions of all those things. Nothing like the bigass encyclopedia I was trying to write before. SO it'd be like a visual dictionary or something. And it's all gonna be on a separate site. Maybe a blogging platform, IDK.

DeathWraith
2016-01-22 21:58:10
Xenomorph
Hey, don't worry about it, take your time. I am probably not going to die, ever, so you can be sure I'll at least live to see this even if you complete it 200 years from now.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
gamefreak33797
2018-12-18 00:55:12
Xenomorph
I know it's been like almost 3 years since the last post in this thread, but I was wondering if you were still working on it at all?
Fuck you genetics

Register or login to post

Alien Queen Figure

Dish Network New York
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners