Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
tawganator
2014-05-06 02:14:58
Xenomorph
I've just finished reading this entire thread (well just Bloo's posts) and I am so looking forward to it's completion. Take all the time you need Bloo there is no need to rush your vision. With all the hard work you've already put in to it there is no doubt in my mind that it wont be anything less than brilliant.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
-Bloo-
2014-05-06 02:43:07
Xenomorph
That actually means a lot man, thank you. Also holy SHIT not even I would read this entire thread. I forgot what I even talked about in the first 20 pages. It was probably just comments about "THIS IS NOT ANIME" and "shit. this is anime" and also "look at my girls. I love them"

I do. I love them. They're all me, sort of. It's weird.

I promise I'm gonna put just as much development in your guys' characters as I have my own. I've already thought a lot about Xeuss' place in this world, as well as the dynamic between Peterson and TDN, uh... there's also DD and his shit with FH, and there's Doc and Pv2's relationship, as well as CH being pretty important to a certain plot point, and uh... oh yeah, P is really, really important.

Yeah there's a lot, I hope you all like what's gonna happen to your characters. I'm trying to emulate and/or at least allude to the RPGs in some ways.

Edit: OK, DW, what do you think of this: Everyone think Xeuss is one of those Arcturans that was mentioned in Aliens. But, he's not, obviously.

I admit I haven't looked into the Arcturans at all and how prominently they've been shown in the Alien universe, but if it checks out, I figured it was one way to have his unnatural appearance not be questioned by other people in-story.

The only thing I know about the Arcs is that they look "androgynous." My Xeuss design is really masculine (I haven't changed it at all from what I showed you a few pages back), but I figured it's not that big a deal.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

concretehunter
2014-05-06 03:06:50
Yautja
CH x Verango pls kthnx

ALSO ITS BEEN LIKE HALF A YEAR SINCE BACKGROUND PICS
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2014-05-06 03:15:05
Xenomorph
SHH

WHEN THEY COME, SO WILL YOU

Oh yeah, speaking of CH x Vera, each of the main characters is supposed to have a "connection" with one of the Seven Headed Dragon elders. It's not like, "A boy and his dog," just, there's gonna be something.

Edit: IT'S NOT LIKE ALEXA x SCAR, EITHER. DON'T WORRY.

Deathdrop
2014-05-06 10:49:11
Yautja
SHUT UP, TEHIR LUV WAS REEL.
-Bloo-
2014-05-06 21:43:16
Xenomorph
Wait, shit, I think it WAS real. That fucking horndog risked his life for that earth booty.

Scar is now my favorite Predator. AVP should be canon for this.

-Bloo-
2014-05-27 09:18:04
Xenomorph
GOOD/BAD NEWS

BAD: My copy of PS CS5 has been acting up and crashing for the past 2 weeks. There's no way I'm going back to my iPad and I don't want to waste all my paper, so I haven't been drawing. I'll just move onto CS6 if I can't fix it this week - 3 weeks is too much.

GOOD: This didn't stop me from writing, so I at least kept that up. I also edited the OP to include a few examples of animation that's inspired my style.

Just so you know what I'm trying to emulate:

That's what I want it to feel like, anyway. I'm only talking about this now because I realized I was never really clear about what I meant by "high quality anime."

I wanna achieve a combination of all these styles and I think I'm on the right track (because of the positive feedback, so I can't thank you guys enough). I'm not going to stop trying until my hands don't work.

But, uh, don't expect me to animate anything.

Edit: Jesus, I don't know how to not sound pretentious when I say "high quality anime."

tawganator
2014-05-27 09:29:27
Xenomorph
Good luck.

King of the Drones
Life is long but the Day is short
-Bloo-
2014-05-27 09:33:15
Xenomorph
I still don't know how you read every page, but thanks, it means a lot.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna start completely revamping Art Crap, can a staff member unlock it for me?

DeathWraith
2014-05-27 09:34:46
Xenomorph
Fucking Raito and his woman-with-great-ass murdering schemes. He could have at least made her film a JAV before she died. SHE HAD A GREAT ASS, MAN! A GREAT ASS!

Anyway yeah, I have absolutely full confidence in your drawing ability, you've never given us any reason to doubt it. I'm sure you'll get the atmosphere right every time.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2014-05-27 19:40:20
Xenomorph
The best female character in the whole show and she died right before shit got REALLY crazy - that was disappointing. But that moment was intense as hell, and probably one of my favorite scenes ever.

And yeah, that's what I'm talking about - my earliest human drawings were shit, but I moved on and got better because of encouragement like that. And now I like the way my humans look, so again, I really can't thank you guys enough for doing that for me.

skull_ripper
2014-05-27 23:59:24
Yautja
I've said it before and I'll say it again! I love being a turtle... wait, no, well yes, but that's not what I meant to say! What I meant to say is, I really like your humans Bloo, they've got this certain something about them, I cant place it exactly but it is there and it is great. I am kinda sorta half-ass familiar with some anime, but out of everything I've ever seen from that type of art/animation, yours is my favorite.

Keep up the good work Bloo!

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Register or login to post

Predator Figure

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners