Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
concretehunter
2013-02-28 05:22:21
Yautja
This looks awesome! But make sure its easy to tell who's who!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2013-02-28 09:59:24
Xenomorph
Don't worry, I thought it'd be appropriate to give Dave the same design as the original Warrior. Every other Xeno will have some kind of distinct characteristic that'll easily set them apart.

The guy who has Jungle Hunter's design will be one of the only ones with that particular set of details. Other Predators might share similar masks, but that's it. My next few will be a lot different.

On that note, I was also hoping to separate Hunter's Moon and Balatu by using different blooding marks. Obviously HM uses the one from AVP (unless you guys want otherwise), and for Balatu I was using the Crescent (again, unless you guys want something else).

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

PREDATORv2
2013-02-28 12:35:37
Yautja
Very, very sexy bloo! I'm excited to find out whos who. The simple style works, very comic bookish I like it.

Deathdrop
2013-02-28 16:19:49
Yautja
This is pretty cool. It'll be interesting to see how everyone comes out.
-Bloo-
2013-03-01 01:48:18
Xenomorph
Definitely. I won't have a final outline of how everyone's gonna fit in until at least the summer, but believe me, I think about it all the time. We've had a shit ton of prominent members over the years and I'll have to find a way to satisfy everyone.

@Pv2: Yeah, I really like it. The line art is easy to do in a simple comic-y style. Coloring is where it's really hard to suppress the urge to do a more elaborate illustration.

By the way, new Predator coming up within the hour. If you recognize where I took the design, it'll be extremely obvious who it is.

Edit:

-Bloo-
2013-03-02 20:42:55
Xenomorph
Colored version. This style isn't final yet. By the way, this is you, Pv2.

I gave you Jungle Hunter's design and City Hunter's coloring. Let me know what you want changed.

PREDATORv2
2013-03-03 00:06:51
Yautja

I had a feeling that it might be me, very pleased that I was correct. I like the mask and armor design, your mixing of colors is perfect. Only thing I'd change, and it's not a deal breaker if you don't. My wrist computer and wrist blades and housed in the same gauntlet. Otherwise everything looks amazing, keep up the excellent work Bloo. Your artistic ability is an inspiration to me.

-Bloo-
2013-03-03 01:58:47
Xenomorph
Next up this week will be FireHunter, another old member, and either my Empress or Warrior form.

@Pv2: It's no problem, I can change it. Do you have any preferences in the lower half, like what you have on your "utility belt," if you carry small trophies, a bag, etc. Also, how tall is your character, and do you want any Elder decorations, like the cape or something?

-Bloo-
2013-03-03 04:43:05
Xenomorph
Here you go, FH. I took a lot of ideas from your drawing and mashed them together with the Predalien from AVPR. It's pretty rough 'cause I didn't want to refine it if you didn't like it.

Edit: I'm gonna take out the hip hoops, or make them more subtle.

Praetorian
2013-03-03 10:54:49
Xenomorph
For me it looks like a very good idea, if you have the time :).

I dont have much time to spend, but I could create a sectiom in member profiles where mods can edit and and add a picture.

You can email me directly with ideas, I dont check the forums everyday.
-Bloo-
2013-03-03 14:03:21
Xenomorph
Great, dude. I'll start e-mailing you with an explanation of what exactly this project is. Definitely get back to me whenever you can, I'll need your approval for some of the things I had in mind for this.

Rampage
2013-03-03 21:26:34
Xenomorph
Looking nice there!
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Register or login to post

Lv426

dish network waldo kansas
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners