Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
Deathdrop
2013-02-15 18:54:52
Yautja
That's fine. I was just pointing out that the place to ask is in the off-topic thread.
-Bloo-
2013-02-22 05:06:51
Xenomorph
Almost all of my preliminary sketches have been on paper, but I've got a digital "teaser" sketch of my first form, and I'm debating whether or not I should keep the entire project that simple. When I figure out how to take it from the app on my iPad I'll post it here.

Edit: On second thought, the end result's definitely gonna be a lot more refined than this:

I did this in between classes the other day. I really need to invest in a better app.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

concretehunter
2013-02-22 16:40:06
Yautja
Looks awesome!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

-Bloo-
2013-02-22 18:36:25
Xenomorph
CH, you've got a good example of a profile I can easily work with. It's to the point, clear in your guy's physical characteristics... The only thing that would make it better is if you already had a drawing, like FH does.

Deathdrop
2013-02-22 22:31:34
Yautja
Fuck, man. That's really good.
concretehunter
2013-02-22 22:44:45
Yautja
Cheers mate! I was aiming for that. Sadly I'm a terrible artist!

I really like the idea of this, I have this guy in my head and when i write for him i have to think What would he say? How would he act? Until he kind of took on a mind of his own. And there have been alot of changes over the years and its kind of nice to hopefully see the alterego i made be presented to me.

Kind of a "This is your life" deal. I get to see what you guys got to see of me over the years.

/Sappyness
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

DarkLioness
2013-02-22 23:40:07
Xenomorph
Not bad not bad Bloo! Keep up the good work.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
-Bloo-
2013-02-23 00:31:00
Xenomorph
Thanks guys. And yeah, CH, I'm hoping I can do that to the best of my ability with everyone, though it'll be hard with the members who haven't been online in years.

Peterson
2013-02-23 09:33:02
Human
Looks good Bloo keep it up man!
-Bloo-
2013-02-26 22:38:34
Xenomorph
I don't want to give anything away by naming ALL of these characters, but here's what I've been up to so far:

Dave -

I saw Iseijin's old picture of you and I don't know whether you want to be as beefy, but you're definitely still a giant, even if it looks like a normal Warrior. Feel free to give me any suggestions - longer talons, smooth dome, different hind legs, etc.

Other designs:

These are all old members so far, which is why I want to keep it a surprise for now.

Kirby-Cage
2013-02-27 04:44:25
Xenomorph
Dam Bloo wish I had your drawing skills. Looks very nice keep it up.
Runner of Shadows

THE SPAMMERBORNE

Sub-leader of the Shadow Serpents
-Bloo-
2013-02-27 07:53:54
Xenomorph
It's nice seeing these on my big monitor, I do all of these on a Photoshop-like app on my iPad, usually in small bursts during whatever breaks I can find.

Do you guys think this simple style is fine? The green Xeno head is what I had in mind for coloring, but I'm considering going with cell shading.

Register or login to post

Alien Queen Figure

Dish Network Missouri
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners