Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Forum

Bloo's Fan-Fic (Discussion Thread)

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2013-02-12 18:20:49
Xenomorph
@Gaunt: In the later stages nearing completion, you'll all definitely be encouraged to collaborate with me, though If you give me any designs, I'd have to re-sketch it in my own style so that it'll fit the rest of the project.

@CH&DD: Well, I'm trying not to give anything away right now, but anyone who's ever been in an RPG is going to make an appearance at some point. That means I'm gonna have to read, like, every RPG and a shit load profiles to track everyone down, but it'll be worth it.

At this point I'm anticipating using a relatively simple art style with more emphasis on colors and words, but like I said, it's too early to decide on anything. I'm reading Nightmare Asylum right now and the detailed art impresses me enough to want to put that much more effort into my own illustration.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DarkLioness
2013-02-12 18:23:32
Xenomorph
I have no problem what so ever of you using my RPG character Bloo. Go right ahead :D !

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
Thrax
2013-02-12 18:31:55
Yautja
Cool go on with it
Turn up the heat in here
Illiana
2013-02-12 18:33:59
Human
Amazing mind bloo just make sure I'm with wolfy I love him
I will stand side by side with u my comrades
gamefreak33797
2013-02-14 18:29:23
Xenomorph
I'm cool with it and hopefully I will be able get on this more often, had to catch up on some major school work. I was falling asleep in class.
Fuck you genetics

WolfThePredator
2013-02-14 18:56:06
Yautja
Gamefreak Transferable know how that feels. School is stupid and loud for me people there are annoying
The fight begun would not end until the end
-Bloo-
2013-02-14 22:48:28
Xenomorph
...anyway, I've compiled a list of everyone who's ever been an active clan member. Since old RPGs only list P for some reason I'm gonna have to go through each RPG to find the rest. I have to do that for other reasons anyway, so it's fine.

I have near-definite designs for each of the 4 forms I've been in since joining (Warrior, Praetorian, Queen, Empress), though I've only sketched basic predator masks and haven't even touched AD yet.

By the middle of next month I should have rough designs for Donut, Iseijin, Dave, Firehunter, Angus, Frozenalien, DD, K20A2, Stalker, Doc, Pv2, Cory, Predess, TDN, Peterson, and Xeuss (DW). I'll put them up so you guys can tell me what to tweak.

There's a lot more I want to tell you guys, but that would ruin the surprises. Here's hoping I actually make the deadlines I'm setting for myself.

WolfThePredator
2013-02-15 06:39:12
Yautja
Blood u sketch or paint? If so I want u to teach me with my newest drawings
-Bloo-
2013-02-15 11:00:28
Xenomorph
They're just drawings, it would be a huge pain in the ass to literally paint this. Though I'm gonna take this to Photoshop or Illustrator and finish it up there. And if you want to learn how to draw aliens and predators, there are probably a lot of tutorials online. For me, I learned by looking at the action figures from all sorts of differ angles. Eventually I started drawing from screenshots of the films and the comics, and now after having done that for so long, I can just sorta draw them.

WolfThePredator
2013-02-15 13:37:41
Yautja
thats pretty cool. what inspire u to draw and i mostly draw batman marvel characters nintendo and sci fi
Deathdrop
2013-02-15 16:07:26
Yautja
^ Dude, if you don't mind, we have an off-topic thread to discuss this kind of stuff in.
WolfThePredator
2013-02-15 18:21:21
Yautja
Sowwy deathdrop I just needed.art advice
Register or login to post

Nostromo Tshirt

Dish Network New York
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners