Aliens Colonial marines

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

If you have the game preordered are you excited, or what. I have been looking up aliens: CM alot lately and i was wondering if you already have it? and how is it if you already have

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I dunno, I'm still on the fence about buying it, I'll probably borrow it from a friend first.

I normally don't ever preorder shit - to date, the only things I remember are Halo 3 and a few albums.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm all over this.

First game in the franchise i've been genuinely excited about. No bullshit Predator involvement, just a straight up game sequel to Alien 3. Easily one of my most anticipated games of the year.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Yeah, I'm surprised it hasn't been on more "Most Anticipated" lists. Even though I'm on the fence, it looks like it could actually be pretty good.

the only thing that isn't the greatest about it is the new non-canon xenos. other than that i will probably enjoy the game. I enjoy the drop in-drop out mode so your friends can play with you as well. and the fact you can customize your own marine, plus the splitscreen battles on multiplayer.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ba have you added me at your friends on ps3?if i get the game we can play multiplayer.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

definitely going to get the game at some point
if the review say its good I will buy it on spot
if they say its shit or mediocre I'll wait for it to go down in price
either way can't wait to play it on xbox live

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I know I'm buying it. Eventually when I have enough money.

just wondering out of interest
who here is going to get it for xbox , ps3 or Wii U ?

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm getting it for XBOX 360

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

PS3!

Yo, PS3 Brother! no not yet, am working on going to a place in wi-fi. be patient ;P

Im more of an Xbox guy
mainly because the ps3 is more expensive

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm buzzed for this game big time. All the trailers and footage I've seen look incredible and appear to have brought back that classic Aliens atmosphere. I'm also really excited that it's a true Alien game, with no Predator tie-ins for a change. Bring it on.

Yeah the game looks brilliant
but I can't help but wonder if it will be similar to left 4 dead

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^ Thats what scares me about the multiplayer, is that it reminds WAY to much of Left 4 Deads multiplayer. Single player looks sweet though.

Gaunt, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm just gonna throw up the old, Aliens:Colonial Marines, topic thread, if anyone is looking for hypothesis towards it, or just some info on the game.

There ya go (click it)

Also, the official game site, Located here

12/02/13, not long now~

Might be an idea for people to start dropping their PSN/gamer tags in here so we can hook up on Colonial Marines....

good point
well my gamertag is "B1izzardWo1f" (yes all the good names were already taken so stop laughing )

PSN - thorned95

(reference to Halloween 6 if anyone asks)

My PSN is Colonial_Marine2 Don't laugh. this is the exact reason as Blizzard, so yeah.