Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › So... Is the Predator Honor Code bullshit?

Forum

So... Is the Predator Honor Code bullshit?

Register or login to post
DarkRogue
2013-02-18 16:27:20
Yautja
Oh and let's also not forget that the Predators eventually tried to kill Machiko on more than one occasion too.
The fight begun would not end until the end.
WolfThePredator
2013-02-18 16:34:53
Yautja
They did it for a reason machiko killed many of her old comrade and betrayed dachende a.k.a broken tusk she deserved it
The fight begun would not end until the end
Deathdrop
2013-02-18 16:46:56
Yautja
^ How is her killing predators any morally different from predators killing humans? It's either OK to kill sentient species or it isn't.

Also, saying "she deserved it" is a strange attitude. The preds were royal dicks to her, and planned on milling innocent people for fun.

This is like all the people who claim Adriana from The Sopranos "had it coming" because she talked to the FBI, the argument being "well, she knew the rules when she got in the game."

The problem is that it assumes those rules have any legitimacy whatsoever. They don't.
WolfThePredator
2013-02-18 16:56:29
Yautja
It's like an eye for an eye thing but life for a life but the humans don't show honor or respect the predators think they r the ultimate species
Deathdrop
2013-02-18 17:03:20
Yautja
"It's like an eye for an eye thing but life for a life"

No it's not. Preds kill humans constantly and expect no reprisals.

"but the humans don't show honor or respect"

Honor and respect are nebulous terms at best, and it's ridiculous to say that no human has ever shown honor or respect. Also, it's not surprising that we wouldn't be respectful of a species that murders us for fun.

"the predators think they r the ultimate species"

Right, which makes them shitheads.
WolfThePredator
2013-02-18 17:07:40
Yautja
Woah sorry sheesh and it depends if it's the hunt and the predators r sorta like us we also hunt like them we have emotions like them we mate and raise kids like them but they have their own beliefs
Deathdrop
2013-02-18 17:14:26
Yautja
^ No worries. We're just having a discussion about fictional space monsters here, so don't take it too seriously.

"it depends if it's the hunt"

I don't see how that makes a difference.

"predators r sorta like us we also hunt like them"

Hunting sentient beings for fun is frowned upon in most human societies.

"they have their own beliefs"

I get that, but this statement could just as easily apply to the Nazis, the Taliban, serial killers... 100% of people could believe that the sun rotates around the Earth, but they would still be wrong.
WolfThePredator
2013-02-18 17:18:23
Yautja
Okay just tolet you know never mention the Nazis or the holocaust I am part Jewish on my mom's side and I'm trying to explain it easily that predators r alien bipedal humanoid creatures they don't know about humans or their culture
ValkyrieWrath
2013-02-18 17:20:20
Xenomorph
Well Machiko did have it coming because she did betray them!
What the hell? Why am I banned! I didn't even do anything whAT THE FUCK?

And yeah I know it was you Deathdrop. Or Peterson. I know it was one of you since me and everyone else knows your fucking that tramp DarkLioness. I mean come on it's so obvious since you both REALLY nice to her.

Assholes. I bet you can't even Deepthroat properly.
DarkLioness
2013-02-18 17:22:24
Xenomorph
Uhh before for that the Preds cheated Machiko out of the hunt when she sparred with the one Predator she nicknamed Shorty. One of them grabbed her leg and tripped her.

Heathen heart, rebel mind and a twisted soul.
WolfThePredator
2013-02-18 17:22:39
Yautja
That's what I mean wrath
Deathdrop
2013-02-18 17:23:37
Yautja
@wolf: What?! I'm not praising the nazis, I'm explaining why they were shitheads.

@VW: They were going to murder innocent people, and they had treated her like shit since she joined up. If anything, they had it coming.
Register or login to post

Predator Games

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners