Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › So... Is the Predator Honor Code bullshit?

Forum

So... Is the Predator Honor Code bullshit?

Register or login to post
-Bloo-
2013-02-08 21:52:24
Xenomorph
it was only the final result that sucked; the idea of the Newborn is actually pretty terrifying (but only because its essentially the same idea as the original Xenomorph, which is an unstoppable rape machine). And yes, it had granny tits and a vaginal crease. Google Images is your friend (or enemy in this case).

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

DarkRogue
2013-02-08 22:42:49
Yautja
^Right about the rape part. Especially the Facehugger, because it's shoving an organ down your throat and it impregnantes you unwillingly(no the sacrifices in AVP don't count). So yeah in technical and legal terms that would be considered rape.
The fight begun would not end until the end.
Rampage
2013-02-08 22:48:44
Xenomorph
Valid point there Rogue.

@Bloo

When I saw the Newborn in all of it's nude(dear god why did I say that)non-glory is was disgusted.

Although I'm, sure some sick freak somewhere thought it was hot.

Moving back on topic here. You have a better chance of not being killed by a Predator than a Xenomorph but one is just as bad as the other to a degree.
Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
LadyDeathStriker
2013-02-08 23:00:28
Human
Like everyone else is saying: the Predator is the lesser of the two evils but still the Predators aren't the good guys. More like the Anti-Hero.
Photobucket
Death is the only escape
Hellraiser
2013-02-08 23:50:14
Xenomorph
Excellant observation
(This space for rent. $10,000 a month)
BloodHarpy
2013-02-08 23:55:48
Yautja
Hmmm when you think of it that way, in a sense I guess you could call the Predator the Anti-Hero. Who knows the reyèl answer, right?
I'm your superbeast!
Deathdrop
2013-02-09 01:30:40
Yautja
I'm going to have to disagree there. Anti-heroes have some heroic qualities; preds are pretty much entirely villainous.
-Bloo-
2013-02-09 01:34:46
Xenomorph
@Rogue: The whole rape thing is enforced by creator, after all. The original Xeno was designed to be the physical manifestation of the fear of rape, and its original design (BEFORE it was related to Alien at all) was a whole lot more penisy. If you think its domed head looks like a wang now, it actually had a dick tip on it before, not to mention the way its second jaw looked.

Anyway, yeah, I can believe that Predators made their own tech. They didn't evolve on Earth, so I don't know what their culture's like.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

ValkyrieWrath
2013-02-17 21:20:47
Xenomorph
Well that one Predator in that book saved Machiko! So that's a good thing right? I mean he wasn't so bad, alhough that was just one Predator. But still!

@Bloo

What's with all the rape-y stuff here?

@BloodHarpy

What teh fuck is reyel? Or whatever it was that you said?
What the hell? Why am I banned! I didn't even do anything whAT THE FUCK?

And yeah I know it was you Deathdrop. Or Peterson. I know it was one of you since me and everyone else knows your fucking that tramp DarkLioness. I mean come on it's so obvious since you both REALLY nice to her.

Assholes. I bet you can't even Deepthroat properly.
WolfThePredator
2013-02-17 21:27:05
Yautja
I don't think it's bullshit it is important but Celtic didn't have honor he is just a muscle head
The fight begun would not end until the end
LadyDeathStriker
2013-02-17 21:33:34
Human
@ValkyrieWrath

That was Haitian Creole. Also we've been through the whole "Broken Tusk saved Machiko" part.

@Deathdrop

Hmmmm you're exactly right about the Predators not being Anti-Heroes.
Photobucket
Death is the only escape
Deathdrop
2013-02-18 00:03:29
Yautja
And just to put the nail further in the coffin, Broken Tusk was still perfectly happy to spread xenos around the universe just so he could hunt them. Causing xenos to spread for personal gain is why Weyland-Yutani are the bad guys, so why is that not also true in this case?

Broken Tusk is considered better than the others because we never actually see him kill a human, but does anyone really think he hasn't? These things live hundreds of years and regularly visit Earth. He was a respected hunter, (practically an elder) and we saw him packing away standard hunting tools in the beginning.

Do the math. Whatever way you slice it, "lesser of two evils" is the best possible way to describe them, and even that's being generous.
Register or login to post

Alien Comics

Dish Network Oregon
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners