how old are the preds

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

in pred 1 and 2 how old are the preds in that cos they dont have the marck from when they kill the alien so they could just be kids but i dobt it

theres no stoping what cant be stopt.
no killing what cant be killed.
the aliens will rule its enevitable!

Aragaug, Undefined, 18 years ago

I believe, since obviously earth is not the only inhabited planet, different planets with different species can be hunted as test. Or predators would have an incredible age if they gain new hunters once in the 100 years. In avp it was obvious the predators were hardly prepared for the aliens (probably because of the removal of their weapons). In predator 1 and 2 they are much tougher, lethal and professional. Mainly I think there are different planets to hunt. Also the idea of first having to defeat aliens to be able to hunt humans is really ridiculous. An alien is faster, tougher, more sense of teamwork and waaaay more lethal (also reffered as the ultimate prey). Humans didn't exactly put up a good fight. (Except Arnold and the black guy, but they still had quite the trouble). Also, the gun could've been passed on.

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

so they must have been alive for a long time

celtic1027tw.jpg<br

if you want to die ill be in after 7:00pm

celtic102, Undefined, 18 years ago

they are probably very old because elder in pred 2 had a gun from 1715

my.php?loc=img179&image=celtic1027tw.jpg<br
if you want to die ill be in after 7:00pm

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

in my opinion they were both fully blooded warriors because if u read more into the preds the consider us more deadlier becasue we can capture them and make guns and nuke's etc etc against them so in order for the pred to become blooded hunters they must kill the hard meat first (aliens) then are allowed to hunt humans remeber not all mask's last forever so the probably had new ones

topdogg2.jpg

they might be teenagers

WE ARE INVISBLE IN DARKNESS,WE WAIT FOR OUR VICTOMS,WE ARE LIKE OIL MACHINERY,WE CAN NOT BE TAMED,WE ARE ALIENS

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 18 years ago

most think that they were blooded and the only reason they didn't have the mark was because the idea hadn't been made yet. but i believe that they were kids in training. it makes more sense that a predator child would hunt humans to train for the great pyramid hunt. the blooding just gives them a higher ranking.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Shadow, Undefined, 18 years ago

If thats true, We are a bunch of wimps.

predatorlogo2.jpg

no, i think that considering how deadly the teens in the pred movies are, the elders must be very strong. an elder can actually kill a warrior with his bare hands. and in elijah's script, the elder actually bites off the alien's tongue. now that's impressive.

avpfreaksig.jpg

so they think we're more worthy prey than xenos?

avpfreaksig.jpg

i guess that does make sense. i mean the preds need to do something great like survive an alien hunt to get their "human license" because they would probably consider it dishonorable to hunt prey as intelligent as themselves without earning the right. but how would they train for the alien hunt?

avpfreaksig.jpg

gaaaa preds hunt humans for training, ( watch the making of avp)then the great hunt of the xenos then they hunt for what they want and if they wish to become an elder they hunt a Gro,tye ok.

k, that makes sense too. and since it's in the movie it should be considered true i guess.

avpfreaksig.jpg

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

Let me clear this up...

Preds blood themselves with Aliens. They are not allowed to hunt humans until they are blooded. If a unblooded predator attacks a human he can be servely punished or killed.

We are consdered supieror to the Alien race because we fire back and have some intelligance. The preds in movies 1 and 2 were either rouge, blooded and they had no marks, or unblooded who where disobeying laws.

Due to the fact in the second movie it is doubtful that that pred was unblooded or rouge. But he could have been rouge. More likly he was a blooded warrior that either had no mark or we never "saw" it.

This is all fact written in the books. If you aruge, then you also argue that there is no blooding ritural because its from same book...

That should answer the question.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

i'm not saying i disagree with u or anybody cause i'm not sure yet but if the preds can't hunt humans before they are blooded, then how do they train for the xenobattle?

avpfreaksig.jpg

hold on they probably could hunt species on their own planet.

avpfreaksig.jpg

in predator 1 the predator was an blooded pred and predatr 2 the predator was an young blood!

IF it bleeds we can kill it

my theory is those pred were from a difern't clan ship (theres no home world for pred any more and each clan take a hunting area in space) so they don't have the same kind of marks. earth is a good hunting groud so preds fight over it alot.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- fine
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

whats a gro tye

theres no stoping what cant be stopt.
no killing what cant be killed.
the aliens will rule its enevitable!

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

the preds in pred one and two were not rogues if the pred in pred 2 were they will have killed danny glover after he killed the pred but they did'nt because he was a young blood and his master knew he fell to a honourable death, the pred in pred 1 was dropped of to go hunting earth is the wonderfull soft meat lives

preds do have a home planet but they say 50% might not see it due to them hunting through out the hole galaxy and they train buy hunting weaker species that are'nt very smart

its not a case of who's right or wrong becuase none of us realy know so its every ones opinion

topdogg2.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

i think they are teens true thet thay did not have the mark on there forehead. but pred 1 or 2 came out before AVP movie story line
maby thats why