what would you do if you were in the middle of a predator and alien battle and they were closing in on you?

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i would take my freaking chances with the xenomorphs and then hightail it away from the freaking predator. but i want to here your opoin

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Easy run towards the yautja unarmed

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^^^Same.

The Predators can be reasoned with if you will, they have 'codes' of conduct. The Xenomorphs have NO such thing. No remorse. No conscience. No other goals except Kill and reproduce.

Besides, If I manage to befriend the Hunter, I may get the honour of running along side him, Baywatch style in slow motion.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Probably I'd go for the lesser of two evils.... I'd run toward the Preds UNARMED. Much better chance of coming out living and breathing.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My first thought was to help the Predator so that he likes you, but that might be a huge insult to them. So yeah, hiding behind him unarmed is probably the most realistic thing.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hmmmm...

I'd run towards the group where I'd have the best chances of survival without being given a fatal hug.

So my answer is......I run towards the Predators, unarmed.

Hanei, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'd wait until the PRedator and Xenomorph were fighting, then run for it. Even if the Predator could be reasoned with, he might have a hunting quota at the time and my skull just may fit inside that quota. The xenomorph's jsut gonna kill me or make me one of them, so I'd jsut run away.

killinaintcrazy, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Win......just sayin......

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I would probably have a heart attack out of fear, but okay. Probably the pretators.

batmanbegins123, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i would be like wassup yo! then id do everything i could to rip out a xenos inner mouth. then id run like heck. then id not let the xenos get me. and avoid the predator. get surrounded by xenos. cry. get saved by predator thank him. get stuck with his ninja star. die.

Oh god, I thought this was the thread where the OP inexplicably accused DW of being a pedophile. I was about to laught my ass off from just the memory of that thread.

But yeah, this ome turned out a lot better. The best thing to do would be to side with the lesser of two evils.

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

seriously that happened
... gimme the link Pleasssssse

The entire first part of the thread is gold, but it's made even more hilarious that it was ASSASSIN that started the topic.

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

take as many to hell with me as possible

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

take as many to hell with me as possible

Chopper_Predator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Three words: RUN LIKE HELL!
Agree with others that I'd go towards the Predators with hopes of getting help/safety or at the very least not killed by an acid filled bug.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

eat a sandwich. hahahah. But still im serious

Another thing i would do is grab a pulse rifle with a fire bomb launcher and say "SUCK ON THIS YOU FURRY LITTLE WEENOS!"

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Wow shockwave that was a nice one. Id quickly run to a dead marine take his pulse rifle and start killing the xenos because the predators will be most likley to take allies. If i were to help the xenos in killing all the predators id probably get rewarded with getting impregnated by a facehugger.

Thanks ultiment xeno

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Bitches I wanna get facehugged. Also, regarding the GENIUS of ultimate xeno, ANYTHING FUCKING DEAD WILL BE SWARMED WITH XENOS SO NOPE.