what is your favorite predator or alien movie ?

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

mine is predator 1999 p.s. if this locks i am really sorry i do not how to fix it

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

it won't get locked, this is a good forum disscussion. I honestly like the first alien

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

honestly i like every alien and predator movie i only like avp 1 and avp 2
thanks for your opion it really helps me out .

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My favourite predator movie has to be the original
As for the best in the aliens series it has to be ALiens that film was awesome and not affraid to not rush anything
and the best avp movie for me is avp 2
edit AVP 2 isn t the best

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Alien. Hands down. One of the greatest Sci - Fi horrors in the history of film.

The original Predator was the better movie in the series, by a country mile.

And as for AVP....I don't talk about those. EVER.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well my favorite in both series is going to be Aliens and the first Predator.

And Dave, while the avp movies were not so steller by far, if they were not in exsistance we might would not be here.....

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Dude, there is no Predator 1999. It doesn't exist.

With that out of the way, Alien and Predator are the best.

Dutchbaby, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Original predator film by a country mile!! My favourite out of all films across all franchises. The being said, alien and aliens are both fantastic films. Alien for it's sheer horror value and aliens for it's kick ass viewing!

"If it bleeds we can kill it" and "marines we are leaving" are two of te best one liners ever!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

predators

I feel Alien3 should also get some love. The directors cut is an amazing piece of work, the last true Alien film (Not including Prometheus) before things went tits up.

Trophy-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Honestly I loved each and every Predator movie. My ultimate favourite is Predator 2.
Nobody could every forget the last scene where the lost tribe appear.
The Alien franchise is good and my favourite is Aliens.

Darkmoon, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My favourite predator film is the original predator.
For me the best alien movie was "Aliens" because you could see the alien hive and queen.

Hanei, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Honestly I've never seen the original Aliens movies, but I've seen the first Preator movie, the one with Schwarzenagger

Hanei - you need to get on that. Aliens is considered as one of the greatest films of all time.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

And definitely watch Aliens afterward if you're buying Colonial Marines.

Edit: I think my favorite one is Predator 2:

tumblr_mgzhhg8bMn1rhd1xfo1_400.gif
tumblr_mgzhhg8bMn1rhd1xfo2_400.gif

Eshtar, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'd have to say the first AVP. I loiked the old lore and such behind it. (very simmilar to the Sumerian texts)

Dronehive, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Alien by far. The Xenos in Aliens were bugs, Alien3 had too many crazies, and Resurrection was horrifying. Predator was a B action film. AVP... it was.... PG13 what the fuck everyalien movie should be R the end.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Alien. The original, and considering I got the special editions of all of the movies, I get all the scenes.

The way the move just makes me feel, gives me a sense of pure terror, then the other me a sense of pure joy, not to sure why.

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

predators was made my favorite

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

My favorite movie is aliens.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

My favourite predator movie is predators and my favourite alien movie is aliens. But I love AVP requiem for now.