HM & Balatu Vs The Hive & SS (RPG up!)

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I made this topic so we have a place to discuss this.

Setting is debatable.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

For anyone wondering, this would be a mini-RPG to take place in the sparring chamber.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

ARE HUNTERS WITH NO CLAN ALLOWED?!please say yes!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's meant to be a clan war. As in no rogues. Otherwise, it'd be a normal RPG/spar.

No rouges, but i would like to make have a DD tag along to help even the odds against you lot.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i need to join hunters moon but i wont be accepted.

@Concertehunter: Maybe you could have Balatu team with HM?

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I knew it... I put this in the SS clan forum and I was waiting! But yeah i'd love this idea

I would be happy to have Balatu to join us, But would that still make it a clan war? More a Xeno vs Yautja war.

The clans are so small that I don't think it matters that much, but it's your call.

I don;t want to be the only non-HM Pred in there, though, in the interest of fairness.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

If this happens you can sure count me in!

Sure, I would be happy to allow us lot to team up. Consider it a mini RPG rather than a clan war.

We're currently undecided, though it's looking like you may have to fight without us, Firehunter (if The Hive is joining).

It would be a shame not to have SS tag along. Any idea for a setting?

We aren't quite out yet, hopefully we'll have a final decision soon.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm all ready for a clan war. No more slacking off in my spacechip, its time for a hunt. I'll tell supertrey.

We've decided we'll participate as long as most of it take place during holiday break, which a) will probably happen anyway and b) is something I'm sure everyone can agree on.

Until finals are over and until I finally post in the main RPG, I may not be able to start with the rest of my clan right away, but that was hardly a problem with LoF, so whatever.

A few ideas for the settings, You guys tell me what you like more.

1. Human ship where all the humans are dead and have been impregnated. Yautja come to clean up the mess.

2. Human encampment (I.e. Aliens) is taken over by xenos.

I think that option 1 would give more of a claustrophobia feel to it and more of a risk to using plasma cannons, If anyone has any ideas for other options then feel free to voice them.

I dunno, #1 sounds too much like Litany of Fire, except this time it gives the Xenomorphs a giant head-start.

It IS just a mini-RPG, though, so it's not a big deal.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Setting: abandoned colony on the planet LEO 8. All humans have been exterminated. Yautja hunting ground, alien hive. Hunters come in for a hunt, only to find out the hosts have been exterminated the queen "Bloo" has broken free and has made a hive elseware, the Hunters completely unaware of this head into the original hive only to find out the queen has broken free.

Anyone can feel free to add on as nessasary.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well the Hunting Planet idea sounds great.