WolfThePredator, Yautja, 11 years ago

You're weird death but my little girl is like a predator pup it needs to be raised with love and care til it is fully ready

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I declare myself Prime Minister of the Moon.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

THE ONLY ACTIN' A FOOL THAT WILL BE DONE UP IN THIS BITCH WILL BE TOM HANKS PLAYIN' THAT GUMP SHIT, KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN' ABOUT? SOCCER MOMS BE THUMPIN' US FOR RIPENESS LIKE MELONS, IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Tom Hanks? TOM HANKS?

TOM. FUCKING. HANKS?????

He's a good actor.

Fuck I nearly killed my little bro

... What?

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DarkLioness

The name that shalt not be spoken!

@Deathdrop

Ton Hanks is great

Tom Hanks should fight crime.

Wolf, I think a more appropriate use of this time would be better spent not on this forum telling us about it, but rather on calling a fucking ambulance.

^ Yeah, that was my initial reaction.

I didn't mean to but I saw too much gore and blood that to me I have something similar to ptsd but he played halo reach

Listen to me very carefully: IS YOUR LITTLE BROTHER INJURED? IF SO, GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE AND CALL AN AMBULANCE.

Wait, this might be the greatest story ever told. Elaborate.

The worst part is I have no way of telling whether she's serious.

Nah I just pounced him and I told him I just played around and went back to studying

This is kind of concerning. Almost like when Alienxeno threatened suicide, and then stopped showing up.

Best case scenario, Wolf probably means this as in, "I am totally murdering my brother in Halo Reach."

Edit: Oh.

Well, yes, that is the same as almost killing him. Well done.

In any case, what sort of noodles to you find best for clogging the asscrack of an elephant?

Bloo, I know you must have an opinion on this, you devil, you.

But I just scare him mostly with slender man and Jeff the killer or any creepy pasta stories but for now I am preparing for my little Angel alexa

YEAH, WE GOT IT, THEM ANGELS IS SOMETHIN' FIERCE.

Can you not see? Can you not see we are debating the value of an asscrack-based economy?

EDIT: IT BEGINS. TEH COUNTDOWN.

But why would alien try to commit suicide what's wrong with him. And my baby girl is an angel