badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

what did i just walk into here...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sorry. Watched three episodes. Went crazy. Reverted to caveman talk.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

The Ravens won!

I would have said that sooner but I was busy.

@Deathdrop

What are you talking about?

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hello guys.

Sup, how you doin'?

Great. My family just moved to Oregon from Texas, which is great even though I miss my friends. Glad to be back here though.

Wow moved to a different state huh? Hope that goes ok for you and your family. So you've been here before?

Yep I am. I was a little awkward at first here. I'm a little different now.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well welcome back

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Being promoted by your uncle: Good

Having to deal with some inept employees: A Pain In The Ass!

Ok glad I got that out. Now let's talk about something....like jerk chicken and ox tails. Yummy.

^Lol ok. I have a question:

Who's the cute guy with the tattoo? Haven't been here in a while so I'm not very familier with everyone.

I remember you though Harpy, your cousin was a Grade A bitch.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo
I doubt I'd get along with your sister. You see when it comes to Korean pop music, girls and guys like different things.

Except for this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5s2XFZxf6w

Everyone likes this.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how much she's caught up with the whole Korean thing, I haven't talked to her in a while.

"I'm leaving, I forgot to say.

Anyway I'm somewhat back."

I don't think anyone's ever been so ambiguously presentgone since Dave or Angus.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah the whole Gangnam Style thing was great but when things are over-used they get boring very quickly. Hell even Psy said he was tired of performing the song again and again. I think he said that. I'll have to look that up to be sure. Almost like how people over-used the term "epic" and "lol".

Is "lol" an actual term on the parts of Internet you frequent? Because over where I'm at, it's not.

^No it's not really, but it's annoying when used more than twice in the same sentence. Use one or two of them and I have no problem, but if there are twelve in the same sentence I tend to ignore the person. Actually that goes for all "text language" and it goes double if someone is texting me.

Edit: I just realized that the word "awesomeness" is in the New World Translation bible.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Apparently there's this deleted passage from the Bible that has baby Jesus commanding a cave of dragons, which is badass. They should have left it in. I mean, it's not like it's any harder to believe than any of the other stuff in there. Throw some dragons in that bitch.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

The Behind the Scenes for the bible actually had the writers contemplating that, but felt everyone would think Jesus was fake for interacting with dragons, since apparently no one at the time believed dragons were real.

But then we found dragon bones in the shape of dinosaurs, and it was far too late to add the dragons to the numerous reprints. They felt it would be like how young Anakin was placed into Episode VI years later.

I don't blame them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDAJinQL2c0

Holy shit this says that it might be gay to masturbate.

Well the Bible does kinda hint to Dinosaurs a little bit with the whole "great beasts that roam the earth" bit. Although dragons are much better than Dinosaurs. Would have been great to see both mentioned in there wouldn't it?

Anyway enough talk about religion before this website is flooded with a bunch of crazy whack jobs.

Now, what about Salsa dip?