Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I ate pie today. It was delicious.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

AND SO IT WAS THAT THE ANTI-PIE WAS FELLED BY THE BLADED MANDIBLES OF THE MIGHTY SPAMMERBORNE.

EDIT: It is coming. Do you smell it? No. You nostrils lack proper discrimination. You don't have sexy nostrils like mine. Mine were in the circus. Mine can do magic, do you see? They can do wonderful feats of witchcraft like huffing pulped comicbooks and sniffing out where the gods took a shit.

Yes. My nose does many wonderful things. It knows. Haha. Look at the joke I've made.

DO YOU SEE? No. Liar. You never see.

Not like my nose does. Yes. PREPARE THE ARMADA.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Holy shit, Kirby destroyed the Anti-Pie. That was... Really easy.

...but now it seems like we have to deal with Anti-DD, which, if I remember right, is the actual DD. He's not evil, he just has the Scrolls.

...wait.

Ha.

Haha.

I rub the scrolls against me, sometimes. For warmth.

Ha.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm waiting for the part where he confesses to using the scrolls as toilet paper *sits back, nomming on a pie*

shit .. just lost my appetite..

Well, their formal name IS abbreviated as "B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T."

my poop mks werds on the skrols lol

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok we're still in Georgia stuck at a Petro in Atlanta. Didn't see any twisters but it was raining a lot and we were under a Tornado Watch for a couple of hours. We leave for ole Florida tomorrow and then we're heading back to California. Gonna be in Texas during the Super Bowl instead of Louisiana.

@Deathdrop

WHY?! Do I always end up here when something weird is being talked about?! Ok not the usual weird that goes on here but still!

@Kirby-Cage

Now that the Anti-Pie is gone....what do we do about the Blobfish? He's planning something.....sinister. It involves kidneys.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Can't wait for the Super Bowl. Gonna party up in here!

So the Anti-Pie is gone and Deathdrop did something bad to The Scrolls? Maybe this is the end the Mayans were talking about.

Glad you're ok DL.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DarkLioness

Yeah I don't like Coyotes so much. I'd never run one over with my car just because I see it but if one gets in the yard and tries to go after the dogs...

Let's just say my wife might have a pair of Coyote fyr boots and gloves.

@DD: I... yes, of course.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 11 years ago

Storms suck!

@DarkLioness

Gators are better than Coyotes. Somewhat, they still eat Chihuahuas but don't let your Chihuahau swim in the canal behind your house. Enjoy Super Bowl.

On Super Bowl Sunday let's have some mead and wenches up in here!

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkYyEnYOURE
Sorry had to share this somewhere

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dear Satan in hell what have you done Blizzard! YOU POSTED SOMETHING AVP RELATED IN THE OFF TOPIC REALM! HOLY SHIT...

THIS TRANSGRESSION MUST BE PAID IN BLOOD. SO COMMAND THE POO-SCROLLS.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I thought the punishment was you get cut?

Florida's great, a little cold but still great.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Kim Kardashian or Khloe Kardashian? This question is for everyone. I'm bored so I thought I'd make this game.

Blizzard....what have thy done?!

Can we still have wenches and mead?

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'd rather hump an icicle made of dry ice. Commando.

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

I have never been that horny or desperate.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Rampage

Really? Just really?