GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well when you put it that way......

For WWE chicks who do you think is hotter?

AJ Lee

Alicia Fox

Kaitlyn

or Natalya

Personally I'm gonna say AJ Lee. Although I kinda thought Lita was hot.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Deathdrop

In Iraq? In 2013? Yeah right.

Meh, AJ's alright. Ok actresses.

Jessica Alba

Devon Aoki

Gabrielle Union(I think she's hot)

Noomi Rapace

Rooney Mara

Out of this group I go with Union Noomi Rapace and Rooney Mara. Ok and Devon Aoki.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Let's talk about phobias.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

HOW DARE YOU?! OSTRICHES SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE! RON PAUL 08!!111!!!

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Da fuck?

@Bloodharpy: Mwen pral mennen moute politik.

@Darkrougue: In a bizarre paradox, Sara Palin is hotter than politics.

@Rampage: Noomi Rapace is all of the sex. ALL OF THE SEX.

@Darklioness: The idea of wet paper getting in my mouth freaks me out.

@Ruthlesswarrior: Oh, you know. Jus' chilin'.

@Bloo: You get your finger out of that Stegosaurus' rectum right now.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Wow, it's like all the missing activity from the past week just suddenly loaded or something.

@Rampage: There's no need to explain yourself, Gabrielle Union is hot.

@DD: YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

Really? A dinosaur?

@Rampage

Shannon Elizabeth. Don't leave out Shannon Elizabeth.

@Deathdrop-Wow.

@DarkLioness

Being eaten by a Gator is high on my list of fears.

Why NOT a dinosaur? I mean, if you're going the "killed during sex with animal" route, a cloned dinosaur beats the hell out of a horse.

I mean, yes, the ideal death is by UFO invasion, but the rich man keeps that to himself in this country.

The rest of us have to buy lesser deaths at the STOP.

STRIKE THAT. REVERSE IT. WONKA THIS BITCH UP.

Everybody see this? That's what a MAN looks like. Look how he handles his shit. What about you? What social clubs have you joined lately? You gonna save the whales? No? Then shut the fuck up while the grownups talk.

^Shaft's the Man.

@DC: Imagine the smell though...

@DD: Oh, I'll save the whales, if you catch my drift.

The same way the comet destroyed the dinosaurs.

The same way Wonka's elevator goes up after you turn it on.

The same way Shaft...'s name is Shaft.

The same way the only club I'm making is the Mile High one.

...but with whales.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

I have a phobia
of being sexually assaulted by an natzy dinosaur
Is that previous statement on topic ?

@Bloo: You think you look pretty with those high-heels and that third eye? You think you can show me up like some kind of broken down audio equipment? Do you?

You can't. I have peaches. They fill me with secret knowledge.

So my dad has to drop off a delivery somewhere out in Georgia and me and my mom tagged along with him. Going cross country in a truck=a pain in the arse but worth it for the view.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

really....maybe i should try it once...not sure if it is worth the money tough.

Road trips between California and Nevada are nice.

@DD: Those peaches smell like monkeys, and we're gonna bring them to New York!

Ok now we're somewhere in Tennesse right now. It's really warm and it was windy for a while and then the wind just suddenly stopped. My dad hates this kind of weather and he usually calls it tornado weather. So that's not very cool. What is cool is that fact that I'm using my laptop while rolling down the road thank's to the power of the modem.

Plus after we head to Georgia we go to Florida and then we're taking the I-10 back to California. Which means we'll be going through Louisiana, that's got me excited enough. Sadly we won't be anywhere near New Orleans during Super Bowl but we'll be somewhere in Louisiana.

I'm so asking my dad to make a a quick stop if we go anywhere near Scott, LA. My only favorite cracklins are made there and I'm getting them for Super Bowl.

@Bloo

Over the road travel is great when you don't live on a truck. We've had to do that before for a few years. Let me be the first to say that it is not fun.

I also have a question for those of you who reside in the southern part of the US: Is it always this hot and humid? I'm a Californian, I like dry heat!

Edit: We are now in Georigia and the air is COOL. After being humid all day that's a nice change, odd but otherwise nice.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DL: Southern Cali is more hot and dry, Northern is more wet and moist. Where I live in Northern Cali the tempreture rarely exceeds 78 degrees F and our record high temp is 87 F. So for me I like the damp and cool temperatures of the world, I wither in anything over 80 degrees F because I'm not used to it, and yes I have been in 100 degree weather and I hated it( and it was 100 degrees F in the shade), I refused to go outside, was sweating non-stop, and I think I may have drained the cities water supply. So I would probably like the more northern regions of the world, I for one have always wanted to visit Alaska for the beauty and wilderness. So those of you who have visited or lived in the cooler side of the US what cities would you recommend visiting?

Where I live, in Southern California, high temperatures are pretty much the norm. However I have to point out that when the temperature goes anywhere above 90 degrees I complain. If the temperature goes past 100 degress then I try to avoid going outside anyway I can. Unless I have no choice in the matter. Mainly I hate high temperatures because my hair is very long and heavy. I like cooler temperatures but I don't so so well in temperatures that are too cold, my lips get really dry no matter what. We drove through Montana last year(not on vacation dad was working and I wanted to see some snow again) and I went outside and I started laughing at my dog and my lips split open in two spaces. It took a while for my lip to heal up in one spot, so I don't do well in extreme cold or extreme heat.

Ok my mom just yelled at me to look out the window and guess what? I just saw a TWO coyotes. Alive and well one was standing in a parking lot and thee other one was way on the otherside of a building trotting. I didn't think Georgia HAD any Coyotes! What's so scary is that were in a warehouse district(we're sleeping where my dad drops the load in the morning) and the family dogs are with us. I'm so glad we took them for their last walk tonight. The thing didn't even run when we drove past it(slowly because were not on the interstate right now) which is spooky. Once again being from California I'm used to seeing them occasionally and even then it's rare where me and my parents live. The first Coyote seemed really bold because it didn't run but the other one kinda ran when the truck got close to it. I really wish we had brought a camera with us or my dad's cell phone was on hand. I would have taken a picture of them or got a quick video of them.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just managed to convert all my friends into Arnold fans
*Mission accomplished *