-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I told you, shit gets fucking real.

It's a paradox: would we have read the goddamn scrolls if we were specifically told not to? We're such assholes. And I love that.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

IT IS AS THE SCROLLS FORETOLD...

HE IS ASSHOLESHAT.

THE SCROLLS ALSO FORETELL THE SUCKING OF COCKS, DONE BY THE KEEPER OF THE B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I wonder what would happen if I ate one of these scrolls DD. Would I become all powerful or explode implode and destory the whole universe. Let me see one of those scrolls DD....

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Shit just got real......Resident Psychopathic Femme In The House

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

So DD i finally dug up those scrolls in the anceint archives of the Sanctuary! I AM ALL THAT IS MAN AND GOD ALL FEAR ME THE ANTI CHRIST SUPERSTAR!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

THIS, TOO, WAS FORETOLD.

"AND LO, DEATHDROP DID EAT A SANDWICH. ON ONE LOATH LAYETH BUTTER GROUND FROM PEANUTS, ON THE SECOND JELLY GROUND FROM THE FRUITS OF BOUNTY. AND SO IT WAS THAT THE SANDWICH TASTED KIND OF FUNKY."

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm skipping yet another family gathering this year. This makes five already.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate family gatherings, or at least I think I do. I've only been to a grand total of one in my life.

On another note: Does anyone watch QI?

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm English, Therefore i am forced to on a daily basis!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

I am a Stegosaurus your argument is invalid.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i am freaking glados.....what now stegosauruss?cant deal queen b****!

I'm a part of a big Asian family, so I'm all about family - I honestly never understood the whole "I hate my brother/sister/etc., he's a bitch" relationship. Cousin, sure, maybe if they're batshit and abuse drugs. But every Asian I know is close with their siblings and relatives. Maybe it's a culture thing.

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, you can't choose your family members, thats the main problem i guess. So, if your brother or father or whatnot is simply a real dickhead, you can't do nothing about it, you just have to live with it. Or not and avoid contact alltogether.

But IF you have a close relation to your family, that's something of real value. Personally, i don't want to miss any of my four siblings.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

My family is full of a bunch of assholes.

My sister is getting a degree with distinctions and is doing her PH.d when she's done, So you would think she's a lovley and interesting person? My mum has a 2 day limit when she stays round to stop fights.

But she is my sister, and i guess im forced to love her, Because after all. Family is family.

Oh no, like I said, if your dad/brother/whatever is truly an asshat of the worst form and not just someone who disagrees with your view on music or something, you are in no way obligated to love them. Then again, you aren't obligated to love anyone, but to me, family is more than just who happened to also pop out of a mutual vagina. Even I don't always get along with my siblings/relatives and we're Filipino, so you know we have a tendency to take our shouting matches to the unnecessarily extreme (seriously, what you see in a Filipino soap on tv is not at all far from the truth), but I still love them all the same.

There's a lot of love to go around in my culture, but consequently, there's also a shit ton of anger in general.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

yeah...krio please make me stop playing my sims....i am going to puke!

another family problem.

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just watched an awesome documentary called Last Feast of The Crocodiles.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

I feel guilty for not popping up like I used to. Anything I missed, sports, work, end of the world?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

So far I only have four cousins I cannot stand. All for good reasons and luckily it's just four cousins. Both sides of my family come from the south so we have A LOT of people in the family.

"I feel guilty for not popping up like I used to. Anything I missed, sports, work, end of the world?"

Well I'm a minion now if that counts.

Politics is still acting like a bunch of brats ont he playground though.