-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

OH. IT WAS THE SEX! IT WAS SEX RIGHT?

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ohh classified information. Please do tell.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

Uhh-uhh gents, classified information is classified. It shall remain that way.

But Countess sure can work that dress.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Been gone for a while but I'm back.

Now what is the "classified information" about dresses?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

KNOWHATIMEAN, KNOWHATIMEAN, EH?

NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK SAY NO MORE. EH?

A NOD'S AS GOOD AS A WINK TO A BLIND BAT, EH?

"GO," EH? WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SAY NO MORE.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

*rolls eyes*

Really? Just really?

ROLL! "ROLL," EH?!

YOUR WIFE, SHE ROLL, EH?

KNOWHATIMEAN, EH?

NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK SAY NO MORE?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

CLOSE YOUR EYES AND CLOSE YOUR EARS EH!!!
HE GOING TO DO CRAZY AGAIN EH!!!
NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK EH!!

now what the f*** does all this shit mean.....it means that the rest of our life we will be eating pizza and peterson will keep resurecting from the death....the rest of us will die and peterson stays alone with not even a criminal to catch.....and maybe makes a suicidal action....but he will be back and even tough we are dead he will still hear our echos of our voices......and our farts....

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA Everyone said the Ravens would loose to the Pats hahaha fucking classic! I called that shit for sure! That just goes to show people dont question me 007...

@alienxeno: WHAT? SHE'S A GOER, EH?

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

How does this work the conversation on
apples and bananas is Weird and strange
yet this conversation is not ?!

LOL

^I have no idea but the tends to happen here a lot

@Peterson

The Patriots are over-hyped and Belichick acted like a brat for declining to do an interview after his team lost. I'm suprised Brady didn't throw a bitch fit like he did last year when the Giants beat them at the Super Bowl.

@BLOO: KNEW SHE WOULD, KNEW SHE WOULD.

NOD'S AS GOOD AS A WINK TO A BLIND BAT.

I think this has run it's course. God bless Monty Python.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 11 years ago

Harpy, please be all like "harr harr, i'm gonna take care o' me clan now" and act like the leader, you are pretty much the leader now, I don't know if you've been figuring that out at all, but yeah, Lucifer doesn't care.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well I'm off to go finish Halo 4 on Easy. I'll challenge you hardcore Halo guys and gals after I reach Legendary. Be afraid be very afraid.

@DeathWraith

Yeah I had that figured out for some time. So far everyone's active again, when work or college aren't in the way, plus Leandros' is back again. Still no sign of Cetanu though, still I'll make sure the Dark Blood Organization is back on top.

@DarkLioness

Good, you're practicing. Because if you had no idea what you were doing if you went on XBOX Live and challenged someone you'd get your ass handed to you. Honest truth.

Although I have to ask: anyone gonna take the runt up on her offer of a round of Halo 4?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hmmm I might challenge someone sooner. As a practice run when I'm ready. I'm that good. I got through most of the levels without the help from my dad.

If you ever want to increase your general awareness and technique, Team SWAT is the way to go. Normal Slayer on the same maps, more often than not, tend to turn into bullshit grenade fests.

@DD: Yeah, a whole page of that was pretty satisfying.

If you catch my drift.

(It was sex.)

OH, YER WICKED! YER WICKED!

"SATISFYING!"

SAY NO MORE!

OK, I'm done for real now.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

When i was in school some years ago I told this goth chick i was dating at the time she could resserect my penis... with sex.

She didnt think it was funny i rather enjoyed it.