tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thanks guys.

Ah good old Cheers, I miss that show and Frasier.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

My Mom watched Cheers and Frasier before and after I was born. Good times. My Mom watched Cheers up until 93' but she started watching Frasier on a regular basis in late 95' after I was born.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Cheers and Fraiser, great shows there.

DarkLioness, your mom rocks!

Does anyone watch Fox News anymore? I've never watched it but I'm just wondering who does.

Can we PLEASE for the love of God, pizza. chocolate and freaking bunnies NOT talk about politics? I can barely say "I agree with the President on this legislation" without some rabid idiots saying something. I ignore them of course but it's a real pain and I have a very short fuse. I really love this website and I really like you guys but can we please not talk about politics?!

And yes my mom does rock. That's why I love her.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

bleh it needs to be thursday already... im going to pick up my new bike so stoaked! im getting a CSXR750 woot woot gona go die in some high speed fatal bike crash!

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

amd so....peterson died in a fatal car crash that made us all say:f****.
we can never forget this true member.....and good friend.....

3 days later.

who is peterson again?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Edit: Oh, wow, an ellipses counts as a word. Neat.

@Deathdrop

Lol that's how most of the trolls that reply to me sound.

@Peterson

Dang that's sweet! The bike part not the dying part. Stay safe please. Anyway I like Saturdays better, or as I call them "Peace and Quiet Until 2:00 pm."

@alienxeno

Dude dat's cold.

Notes from the Underground is by far the best album by Hollywood Undead hands down.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok I realize I'm not the only bat-guano crazy one here.

dl

i know its cold......but i am a heartless little boy with a cold sense of humor.and most of the people in this country hate me for that.i hate most of them too.but i do have friends!maybe......you dont know if people are your friends because of you....or because of what you have.

true story....my life is just cold and most people are jealous because of my high scores at school.the A and B's get them a little to much.my parents and brother (krio)love me tough....(well maybe not krio....he says he hates me.but he hates alot of people)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

"most of the people in this country hate me"

I find this statistically unlikely.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

"amd so....peterson died in a fatal car crash that made us all say:f****.
we can never forget this true member.....and good friend.....
3 days later.
who is peterson again?"

@Alienxeno I just banged my head on the floor from laughing too much (stupid chair )

deathdrop:its true!people hate me!most of the people that care about me just want to have mony from me.

blizzard:yeah....i did that too.my head is now split in too.so how am i even posting this?how am i breathing?!how am i even still on my chair?!?!?want to know why?it because i'm batman!

@alienxeno: That... was kinda depressing.

You're a kid, bro. Don't beat yourself up for the bullshit until at least 18, which is... 6-7 years for you?

Let's be real here, not everyone's gonna like you, but you gotta grab life by the dick and suck it. Sometimes it'll suck you back. But remember, even though one of the closest things to you at all times will be an asshole and a dick, you'll always have balls. Even though sucking dick might suck (ha ha!) right now, you'll get used to anything.

In other words, you'll get better at life, even when it sucks.

However, if life's dick grabs you by the ass, then it's never too early to start worrying.

@alienxeno

I don't hate you, and not to sound like a cliche here but life gets better eventually. Ok that might not sound like much but it is. Also I think you're pretty kickass :). Plus we I said "Dude, dat's cold" I was laughing. That being said you don't hate you, I don't hate anyone here on this site. Except for that one guy that got banned several times last year.

@LadyDeathStriker

You're just now realizing that you're not the only crazy one here??

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate anti-bloo. He and anti-Deathdrop invaded from the Bizarra AvPuniverse, where every thread is off-topic except for one. We managed to beat them back, but only just.

Can someone please give me a hug?

@DD: ...aLp?

And by the way, I never told you this, but we never beat back anti-bloo.

You shot the wrong one, motherfucker.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Fresh out of hugs, but here's a scotch on the rocks... Always seems to cheer me up.

^Thank ya very much!