Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

For real?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

No, not for real.

I mean, actual Bond already has Octopussy and Pussy Galore, you don't need a shitty Thai knock-off for fun sex jokes.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

Things have gotten weird again on this thread....

So moving on.

Name who you think could beat someone in a Halo, Call of Duty or Gears of War match.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

I want to say I can beat anyone at Reach
except the guy who got "ps I play halo reach "
but what will probably happen I can't beat anyone

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

"Things have gotten weird again on this thread..."

There is no "again?" Weird is the natural state of these threads.

We've never really formally introduced the Three Laws of Off-Topicness here, have we? They've just been... heavily implied.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^The Law of Off-Topicness?

Long ago on another forum (Alien Loves Predator, a comic which everyone here would appreciate), this guy named Aramor (pronounced like Aragorn, sorta) forged the rules of Off-Topicness, stating them to be, in the spirit of the forum's nature, the actual rules of On-Topicness (because thread-jacking and conversation of sexual things was no only common but encouraged in many cases). It was intelligent as it was ridiculous. I'll see if I can't dig up the rules somewhere on that old website.

DD used to be an active member, and sometimes I still am, but it's been pretty dead since at least a hundred years ago. It's where I learned how to be a gentleman (wink wink).

Oh ok. I was wondering that was all about. As to the last part of your post Bloo...I see what you did there.

Now...let us talk about our reactions to.....The Slender Man!

I watched ONE lcip on youtube and screamed when Slender appeared. What? He just came out of no where!

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

All kidding aside, that sig is pretty damn sweet Daveberg.

Hnnnn...they do kinda look like Voldermort. I never really noticed that until now.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I really don't see how people think that Slender Man is either scary or would even startle you after you first see him. I've seen lots of videos and I've even played the game at a friends house, the game is not scary in the least bit, seriously MineCraft is scarier then Slender Man if only because Creepers creep up and blow you up, Amnesia beats Slender man hands down, heck just about every other game beats Slender Man.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Slenderman was pants-shittingly terrifying for the first 30 or so Marble Hornet episodes. Flash forward three years, and it's gone absolutely nowhere.

It's not scary once it exhausts it's limited schtick, which it does very quickly.

Ok yeah Amenesia is scary. I'm a grown ass man and that game made me scream like my three year old niece.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I've never played Slender before but I've seen video clips of Amnesia(still wanna play it) and it scared me. Doesn't that mouth monster thing just pop up out of no where? That's freaky.

I've played Amnesia before with my brother(he's a couple years older than me) and we were BOTH screaming. Mostly "Run! Run! Hide! Run like hell!" but still.

Slender Man pops up out of no where too. That always scares me.

IceNeko, Yautja, 11 years ago

Survivors is scarier than Slender.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Amnesia is scary.

Slender Man...meh. Sometimes.

Minecraft is scary? I.....you know......oh I give up.