Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

I played Survivors a few times and it was scary. Although I like playing Ju-On: The Grudge better.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Marie Laveau? The Voodoo Queen? I've seen the tomb a few times. Speaking of that my aunts gave me a Hoodoo love spell kit for Christmas. Most of their gifts are Voodoo or Hoodoo related. I didn't keep the kit mainly because it was creepy.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Fool! Does thou not see why the Slenderman hathn't one to call a face? Thy hunger didn't call for normal pie - nay, the evil suit once housed eyes and nostrils and even a chin, yet all was lost in a bout of taste buds as the Slenderman wished to defile the Anti-Pie's existence and consume it, yet the Anti-Pie was no bitch-nigga and popped a cap in his face, yo!

The ignorance is infuriating. Outlandish bitch-fuckery! The old scrolls, the B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T., as they had collectively been collected, notoriously illustrates this minuscule yet immensely influential historical event in grand detail, sketching finely just how very, very deep this shit went down, son!

One cannot and should not place the blame on such a mind so full of youthful ig'nance, yet one also cannot nearly refuse thy arm from first stretching backward away from thy body and then shooting forward in a fit of rage toward said youth's cheek bone.

But fret not, little nigga, for if thou'st brain can'st educate thyself prior to this fateful meeting in which our manliest of men fight to vanquish the most unholiest of worms from the realm of Kirby's never-ending tummy, than thou'st will learn today!

You see, it all started ẁ̭̩͍̩̺͍̮͔̗̳̗͈̯̞̖͖̭ͮ̒̌ͤ͊̈̂̊̑̍̓ĥ͔͖̟̤͔̪͈̰̯͓̤̥͑͛́͗ͦͦ͐ͭ̊͌̑ĕ͍̖̻͉͎͔̹̘̯͖̲̩̰͕̹ͭ͆ͥ͐͌ͦͥn͇̮͇̖̗̰̭̝̥͎̖̗͇͖͎͐ͦͣ̔ͯ̑̒̓̍̇ͧ̉ͨ͊̈ͅ ͈̤̰̝͖̱͔̣̌̓ͥ̀̆̂͒̏̈̄̏́̉̔̋͆́̽ͅͅ|̖̗̼͖̣͉̜̪̲̣̭̼͑͋ͭ̒ͯ̂͒̃|̩͉̼̜̘̫̞̼̪̮͊̍ͪ̄̋̈ͯ|̜̤͚̤̺̪ͨͭͭͫͬ̂ͫ̾͛ͭ̿ͮ̃̄|̮͚͓͚̫̬̹̞͔͚͕̬̙̺̟͒̀̄ͭ̈̂͊͋ͅ|͖͖̬̳̲̮͇ͫ̽͑͛͛ͤ̊̅|͎̯̼͎̥̭͇͕̙͇ͩ̔̋̃ͬ̈͑ͬ́̔̒͗̋ͬ̎͑͋̚ ̳̩͚͔̤̭ͭ͂̒ͦ̇ͣ͛ͫ͛̚h̩͇̖̣͔͈̜̹̹̮͖̥̬̏̊̋ͫ̎̒̈̓ͪ̃̄e̘̘̠̭̱̤̺̝͚̥͔̮ͪͮͤ̂ͨ͛̊ͬ ͙̟͚̝̇ͪ́ͪͯ̆ͅc̭͙̼̤̻̦̝̟̙͑̌ͪ͂ͩ̓̓ͬỏ͚̦͇̙̗͙̳̺̞̼̭̹̟̯̘̰̠̰̉̒͐ͪ̆ͬ̒͌́̚m̟͎͍͕͎̜͎̬͍͕͇̉̓̿̇ě̜̺͍͙̦͍̜͔̌̌̌͒ͩͩͮ̀̚s͈̘̫̙̟͎̰͚̻̪̟͖̬̘̹̺͙̱̫̾͊́͌̾̈͒ͮ͋̆̚̚̚

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

I not afraid of any video games at all! Hahah! Take that!

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

You freaked out when you played Doom once.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Has anyone gotten sick shortly after having a flu shot?

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Thats what's supposed to happen, the flu shot is an antibiotic that gives your body a small regressed strain of the virus to build your immunity to it, just be glad you dont have to get a small pox shot that shit sucks i was sick for about 4 weeks straight and felt like straight shit.

Well that makes perfect sense really.

The only downside is the sore throat is have. Yet again.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DD and Bloo: So if what you both say is true then at some really young age I was offered to the Anti-Pie as a sacrifice, however because I was just a baby I grabbed it and, without thinking, ate it quickly. In its deaththrows in my small cramped stomach as its was being digested, the Anti-Pie summoned the worms of death to live in my body until the time was right for them to come out into the world and, at first, seem that their helping the human race advance technology, however they're really planning to enslave it. I both saved the world and will someday in the future end it. Normally I would go and kill my self but if the ancient Greek mythology has taught me anything its that attempting to control the prophecies always ends in disaster, and with any luck it will not come to past anyways.

But seriously I just have a really fast metabolism.

On the subject of disease and what not: I always prefer to just get the dam flu then get a shot. The only shots I need are things like polio and small pox and all those other killers, but to any healthy person the flu is just a minor blimp on the radar. So yea, get your major shots, but getting the flu shot just always seemed unnecessary to me so I just never get them and I almost never get sick anyways and even when I do get sick I'm only out for 2-3 days resting as to not stress my system and dehydrate myself.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

These threads are sooooo bizarre.....

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Tell me about it
my brain hurt by just trying to understand whats going on LOL

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Dave: You have no idea. Also, sweet sig.

daveberg, Yautja, 11 years ago

^^^Cheers brudda. Wanted to go with something a little different. Figured space Voldermort would do it.

"space Voldermort"

I started laughing so hard I nearly choked when I read that.

@Kirby

Well good to know you're in good health. Also no one can really survive a 50+ foot worm inside of them. That being said tapeworms suck.

I got my usual round of shots and all but according to my mother, when I was about two months old I was vaccinated for polio a second time(they gave me the mouth drops) and I got hellishly sick afterwards. My tempature went up to 106 degrees, but I got better eventually because my mom acted fast enough to get me help. I know my parents have had a whole lot of immunizations because they were both in the military long before I was born. I don't have a problem with taking shots though since I'm not really afraid of needless, mind you having something stuck in you isn't fun at all. That being said I'm fairly healthy and have only a couple major health scares.

Edited due to typo: So who is going to see the next Die Hard film?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

Is die gard a prequel to die hard?
$

I know die hard but....die gard?

^Now I really don't know what's going on in this thread.

That was a typo.

Just edited the post

I actually didn't even see your post, I honestly thought he was talking about a low-budget prequel involving a Bruce Willis look-alike. Like how Jamie Bond would be the shitty Thai knock-off of Daniel Craig's abs in the Engrishly titled "Gold-Fingering."

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

WTF

^That was my reaction too