Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Venezuelan Beaver Cheese is without question the greatest.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I love Old Cheddar. You know the tangy stuff

@DD Is that really a cheese?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Red Leicester, Tilsit, Caerphilly, Bel, Red Windsor, Stilton, Emmental, Gruyère, Norwegian Jarlsberger, Liptauer, Lancashire, White Stilton, Danish Blue, Double Gloucester, Cheshire, Dorset Blue Vinney, Brie, Roquefort, Pont-l'Évêque, Port Salut, Savoyard, Saint-Paulin, Carre-de-L'Est, Bresse-Bleu, Boursin?

Camembert, perhaps?

Ah! We have Camembert, yes sir.

You do! Excellent.

Yes, sir. It's, ah ..... it's a bit runny.

Oh, I like it runny.

Well, it's very runny, actually, sir.

No matter. Fetch hither le fromage de la Belle France! M-mmm!

I think it's a bit runnier than you'll like it, sir.

I don't care how fucking runny it is. Hand it over with all speed.

Oh .....

What now?

The cat's eaten it.

Gouda, Edam, Caithness, Smoked Austrian, Japanese Sage Darby, Wensleydale, Greek Feta, Gorgonzola, Mozzarella, Pippo Crème, Danish Fimboe, Czech sheep's milk, Venezuelan Beaver Cheese, Cheddar, Ilchester, Limberger?

These are a few of my favourite things.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ok, watching Jackass 3.0 as i'm typing this

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I like really sharp cheddar, a thick slice of that stuff's great with a club sandwich and pickle.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

finished my cobra today got it all colored in shit looks sick!

528514_495329590510922_658726793_n.jpg

If you ever have to cradle a baby/kid, be shore to wear a long sleeved shirt. Don't want to give the kid nightmares now do we? Also it looks cool.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Looking awesome! Whats that tattoo on your chest?

I also love cheese -bloo- Camembert, Bree, Stilton. Basically anything strong that isn't chedar. That go's on nachos!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

the piece on my chest is the new york jets logo

The piece on MY chest is not a piece at all, but a series of acne scars in a strange pattern.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

"And one day, the constellations of DD's chest will illuminate the AVPuniverse in a time of need, and the scrolls will be no more."

SO IT WAS WRITTEN, SO SHALL IT COME TO PASS.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

And alienxeno was like:holy shit!the scrolls will be no more!get to the choppah!

In other news

Dead space 3 and dead space 4 are released!and they are prequels.......

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

"The piece on MY chest is not a piece at all, but a series of acne scars in a strange pattern."

Wait...what? We might need to discuss this further, depending on what the 'boys at the lab' have to say about it. And I made you a sig alienxeno, better use Dah shit~!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Whoa, looking even better! Great job Peterson :)

@Deathdrop

Well that was....weird. Metalhead Dinosaurs?

I've been up for 24hrs. I had coffee late last night because I wanted to catch a movie on Showtime. I missed it by an hour and because of the coffee I didn't go to sleep. Guess I'll see you guys in the afternoon or something, now that I'm finally getting sleepy.

Oh and by the way this is the last Sunday of 2012. I'm going to enjoy by sleeping.

Goodnight/Good-morning

If anyone knows of Charlie the Unicorn, number 4 is out now. I you haven't heard of this then I recommend you watch them.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Ummm alright.

@Peterson

Looking great man.

So it'll be January 1st in no time. I'll be in the French Quarter ringing in the New Year. After that I'm gonna be waiting for Jan 8th.

Hope 2013 is better than 2012.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

So in a little over 9 hours it will be 2013 in California

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Happy New year from France ! (yes that unpopular country )