tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Tawganator wishes you all a happy holiday(s). Now let's all drunk and play Ping Pong.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@PredatorV2: The wine industry you say? More like ANCIENT ALIENS.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

meh im sober again, and i actually have a 24 hour duty shift that starts in about 4 hours so i hope everyones christmas is better off then mine.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

DO NOT ADVERTIZE ON THIS SITE.

This message brought to you by Deathdrop.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@PREDATORv2

Well on the upside absinthe was made legal in the USA in 2007. I heard it taste like anise, which tastes like fennel which tastes like black licorice. I never really thought it made people crazy, but I heard it was very strong though.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Its in the same realm(alcohol content) of gin and tonic. And of course I meant to say ancient aliens.

^Hmm that is indeed strong. Ancient Aliens are in fact killjoys though.

@Peterson

Well that sounds better than having a cold and living on benadryl.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Speaking of hallucination i had a friend who took LSD once, He believed he was a shelf and had to organize things.

THE SCROLLS FORETOLD OF THIS.

HE IS SHELFBORNE.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Guys, what if the shelf in my room was alive but it can't move or talk? Am I groping her every time I move it? And what does it mean when I rearrange her boards?

Guys, I???

There's a stool somewhere whose education you're going to need to pay for.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

my doll is alive....its a teddy bear with blood covered on it......it lets your weapon box go away when you see it.....i laugh...and say.........by by.....who am i.....

Has anyone seen Django Unchained, and if so, how is it?

I hear there's a scene where Leo started bleeding for real but absolutely refused to get out of character, even using his blood as a new prop and smearing it on someone's face.

I haven't seen it, but if you tell me this movie sucks, you're lying.

I want to go see it but I might not be able to.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I don't know what it is but I am assuming it is a movie. Speaking of movies does anyone think they should of done SAW: The Final Chapter as SAW VII and SAW VIII instead?

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yo if you guys havent seen Dredd yet you need to see that shit, movie was fucking awesome!

They should have done it as Saw II.

@Peterson: That's the one with that evil hot chick, right?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Lets talk about what your favorite cheese is; mine is Swiss cheese