Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

yeah makes sense bloo, and as DD so graciously stated to each his own, dont get me wrong but im more of a candyland person myself, just saying. and bloo heres the greatest drinking game of all time, watch a political debate and everytime a candidate says America take a shot. most baddass debate after 30 minutes, that you will ever watch!

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

well....*hick*....bloo will never defeat me in drinking vodka......wait a sec....

*reads the off topic rules* i am 12! i will be send to the salt mines!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

YES. ALCOHOL. YES.

By the way, are you actually 12? Because if so, you should really not be looking at this thread.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Tawganator

I have no idea what Slender Man it was but it was dark, you're in the woods and there is a bathroom without a toilet. What was the point of that by the way?

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

we really should put a warning this topic contains offensive content.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm not easily offended but I get the point.

@DarkLioness

Never heard of Slender Man before.

Ob and by the way everyone I have a cold. It was bad a few days ago but I'm getting better.

@Hellraiser

I think Slender Man is a scary game of some sort(it scared me a couple of times in the clip that I watched).

I heard the name mentioned on here a few times before by either Deathdrop, Peterson, Bloo, Tawganator or all of the above. I was curious and decided to look it up.

I'm just gonna go with all of the above here.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

If we were to play an Alien/Predator related drinking game and we had to drink everytime someone cussed what would happen?

Oh btw we're all drinking Whiskey, Patron, Tequilla and other strong stuff.

Edit: I realized we've talked about this before. My bad!

We'd all be dead before we finished Predator probably

Does anyone like Lengua? It's delicious, tasty, tender and tastes great in a taco or burrito. Or with greens and yams!

darkloiness

look the slender man is a real thing.....lets say a myth.but he is a new myth and he mostly just makes you think you are crazy by mentaly torturing you.if you are stalked by the slender man then it is called *slender sickness*.it means the slender man can kill you any time.

WARNING:THE NEXT INFORMATION MIGHT NOT BE APROPIATE FOR CHILDREN!*or pussys*

no spoiler.this is real.

the slender man has killed many people over the years that he was created in the somethingawefullforums.
he was also blamed for many of the child disapaerances.this is mostly not true since his real targets are traits and children are no real trait.it has no face at all.it is taller then a normal man and his arms can reach the ground.he wears a tuxedo as clothes.it is unknown if he really wears clothes ot if it is just his skin.

if it is the first then we ar talking about a smart evolving being that keeps on with its time.

if it is the second then we are talking about a camouflaging cameleon like being that kills for the hell of it.

the slendermans way of killing is very disgusting or painfull and somtimes both.

he mostly tortures your mind but somrtimes takes out your organs and puts them in bags a little distance from the kill.

it is thought that the slender man was changing clothes because a painting with a long figure and tall arms was found.it had no tuxedo but armor of a royalty.probably meaning it takes the clothes of important people.

so now you know that.

MARBLE HORNETS

marble hornets is a series of people being stalked by the slenderman.
the name slender man is never in series since they dont know its name.instead it is called:the operator since it knows where everybody is like it is operating a system.
it is probably not real but it should be canon in the slenderman story line.

THE OPERATOR

slender man is given the name operator in this series and he stalks 3 persons

jay

rebecca

alex

slenderman is able to take people under his might and let them do his work.this people are called proxys.

the operator is first seen in the first entry.alex is taking his camera and sees a tall figure standing in front of his door.it turns its head to alex and alex runs in the basement and hides.
you can see the slenderman lookinf trough the window of his basement and he knows alex is there.
he then just leaves.

okay.

the slenderman is able to go in any building without having to open a door.he just teleports in so this must mean that he was making alex aware of his pressence and that he is stalking him or that he wanted to give him slender sickness.

the operater is then seen in another entry where jay and alex are making videos for marble hornets.
he suddenly comes and alex and jay ask him to go away because they make videos for marblehornets.
this time they did not know the tall figure was slender man.so now slender man (operator) is seen in the woods.jay walks in the woods to search for alex.but comes in a dark tunnel.it seems every time the operator apears the electricity seems to do weird.the camera also seems to have a strange screen.
the operator apears and jay seems to try to follow it.it just stands still waiting for jay.jay is unaware that coming to close to the slenderman gives slender sickness.he then blacks out and so does the camera.

the next apearance is when jay goes to alex house to find alex.suddenly masky (a proxy)tries t stab him with a knife.jay is able to get away from him but the slender man was in front of him when he looked back and he got stopped by him.jay fals trough the floor and fins a puddle of blood.he then leaves the house as quickly as possible.

alex an jay go to a very old abandonned building and masky tries to stab him.alex is able to knock down masky and takes a block of cement.he uses it to break maskeys leg and his real face is revealed.
the next apearance of the slenderman is in the dark tunnel.alex sits there and maybe waits. suddenly maskey comes,takes him to the ground,screams,takes a block of cement and wants to smash alex head with it.the slendermans shadow is seen and maskey runs before he can kill alex.when alex looks back the operator is nowhere to be seen.this might mean the operator saved his life but he still stalks them somehow.alex screams to maskey:i will kill you!

the dark tunnel again.maskey is seen without mask walking in clear sight to alex.alex takes him down and takes a big stone.with it he smashes maskys head 4 times.maskey is dead and alex forgets the camera.after a while the camera starts glitching and the slenderman apears.suddenly he is gone out of nothing and so is masky.

in the end all of them die except jay and the operator (slenderman).even the proxys.it was also revealed alex was a proxy the whole time.

DD

yeah i am 12 years but i look at this kind of nigga shit for like 7 years.LWI.(live with it)

i mentioned the name darklioness....i think only me and nobody else...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

"nigga shit" "LWI"

@DD: I think this was an adequate "Yes, I am very much 12."

But hey, don't sweat it, AX. I started looking at nigga shit when I was around 14-15. Just ask Killswitch or Cory.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

you too Bloo?!?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Alienxeno: Keep saying "LWI" and you'll be made to GTFOASAP.

@alienxeno

Well thank you very much the information regarding the Slender Man. Almost reminds a little bit of The Rake just a lot more intense.

I'm 17 and nothing scares me at all! Except for Deliverance.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah I hate that movie too. Everytime I go camping I make sure I bring some kind of weapon. I did that anyway but after seeing Deliverance made it worse.

DD

okay but just know that i aint gonna quit on this topic.its just too funny!

DL

yeah he knows him.it is unknown if he comunicates with him.....but he does know him as seen in the wikia page.now the rake is also part in the slender man story line....and just like him he is real.
the rake.......yeah okay let me just shut the f***k up.....

no i wont!i cant hold myself when it comes to slendy!

slender men does move.unlike in his games he will move if you look at him.and he can walk.
many people think he wont move if you look at him.but then again if you look at him to long you get slender sickness.

soon.....the operator....

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

..."Slendy" ?

Trenderman I can take, but, I...

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Predator drinking game:

Drink every time
-Someone says the word "Choppa"
-Someone try's to shoot the Predator but hits a tree.
-Mack is seen shaving
-Predator uses vocal mimicery
-Someone survives something that would normally kill
-Inivisi-pred spooks someone
-Someone is obviously flexing their biceps
-Someone talks about a previous mission

Drink twice for
-A trap doesn't work
-Arnold screams

beotray, Yautja, 11 years ago

i wanna play minecraft right now!