Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo: There is one guy who said "Dick Head" instead of "Dick face" especially when it comes to spraying acid everywhere.

@DL: I hate eggnog, it tastes nasty and smells really bad to me. Peppermint bark I've never tried but sounds good as I love peppermint.

@CNS: Whacked out weather? Na 2 weeks of rain/ heavy winds and now very cold weather isn't odd for this area. It's not either if your wondering if I'm joking. My town has Bi-Polor weather. Anything can happen here. Except snow. It never snows much here.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aaaaaaand Pacquiao goes DOWN.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Peppermint bark is very tasty. It's chocolate(milk chocolate and white chocolate or dark chocolate and white chocolate, it depends) and bite of peppermint candy. It's smooth and minty and I love it!

Yeah Nog is something you have to get come to like. I used to hate it.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate it when it gets too cold out here!

Good news though: I get to see my uncle at the family Christmas party!

He and his "woman"(I refuse to call her his wife) and he have been seperated for a while so she won't be around at all.

I have a bad sore throat right now and I feel very funny.

Like sleepy and sick to my stomach.

Gotta go, maybe I'll be better in the morning

Glad to here that you can see you uncle Harpy

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's come again: Finals week.

On one hand, it's my last week of bullshit before a month of awesome. On the other, it's even harder bullshit than normal.

@DD: Motherfuck.

@Bloo: All I could think when his wife was going apeshit was Cartman. "Oh, your tears taste so salty and delicious!"

Although I have to ask: What the hell was Mitt Romney doing there?

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

i like tequilia mixed with whiskey thats my holiday drink of choice!

Just in case anyone was wondering: No, you may not make new off-topic threads. Only I can do that, and only after the current one has reached 1000 posts or more.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

What about me? lol

My holiday drink is hot chocolate topped with profanities relating to "Holy shit, my crotch is on fire!" Every. Goddamn. Year.

@DD: I didn't even catch the fight, I was out running Christmas-related errands. I had to find out through Facebook, and the funny thing was none of my Filipino friends actually said the exact phrase "Pac Man lost!" I could just tell from the massive amount of "GODDAMMIT" and "FUCK"'s flying around.

@Bloo: The Latino guys at the bar just about tore the roof off the place.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Actually Peterson if you made any the next Off-Topic threads DD would disown you. Do it anyways for the lolz.

Huh, that doesn't sound right. What do the scrolls say?

@DD: Whenever I'm at a house full of Asians watching a Pac Man fight - even before it's over - everyone's screaming like someone shoved ghost potatoes up their assholes. And this is family/friends: I couldn't imagine how happy a shit load of random Latino guys at a bar would be after seeing this role-reversal yet again.

Anyway, this is for those of you who find your holiday spirits aren't gangsta enough.

I don't even watch boxing. Well sometimes I do but I prefer other sports.

@Peterson

Isn't that called a suicide?

Great....now I wanna listen to Shots by LMFAO.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey all it has been a long time!! I'm still here just things have been hectic with college and my band. Hope all is well with everyone. This question is for sig makers, if anyone has the time i was curious if someone could create a logo for my band. it would be used as part of a banner on facebook. It's called Youth Dies Gracefully. We wanted to do a "different" style kind of text but we want YDG to be shown like the three words going horizontally with YDG being an acrnym going vertically with some cool added design like you sig makers do. We are a post hardcore metal band. Like us on facebook! were just getting started and would like any support we can get. Thanks for you time folks, i appreciate any help i can get i am not very good with digital stuff so thats why i am asking.

IceNeko, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Peterson

Patron and Rum tastes great on the rocks!

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

No no no no Neko no

Run and Vodka are better together. On the rocks of course.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

*wonders how Peterson is even alive after Tequilla and Whiskey*

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Peterson

Pu-leez. I live in New Orleans and most of my relatives are crazy ass canjuns. And a few Texans.

So ya'll know what that means right?

MOONSHINE!!!!!!!!