DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Uhhhh....what?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ He just said there was no answere. How dare you question him?

HE IS ANSWEREBORNE. THE SCROLLS FORETOLD OF THIS.

They also foretold of my massive, topography-altering shit the other day, so it's kind of embarrassing that I didn't see that coming.

This is the same part of the prophesy that involves me ripping my hair out doing this GODDAMN ASSIGNMENT.

Oh snippity snap.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

2 more weeks.

2. More. Weeks.

And then a month full of red and green shooting out of everyone's ass. Just picture it!

Actually, don't.

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to picture red and green ass-rays being launched all the hell over the place?

^I didn't need to picture that.

Umm did The Scrolls mention me? And if they did was it something good? Please tell me it was soemthing good!

They said you would complain about the ass-rays.

So it was written, so it has come to pass. HEED THE SCROLLS, PHILISTINES.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Did the scrolls mention my wife?

@Deathdrop

:(. Ok what if I said I thought ass-rays were cool?

@Hellraiser

Who might that be?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

How many more scrolls are there DD? its gonna take all the BORNEs just to take the "All American Anti-Christ" and teach that invading and enslaving the world is a big no-no. JOIN ME AND LETS STOP PETERSON.
FOR PONY!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

That would be me DL

So the world is suppose to end 18 days.....

Any last thoughts everyone?

Uhhhh what's this I hear about Peterson? And BORNs?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

What none of you guys and gals realised that the "All American Anti-Christ" Peterson told us in advance that hes gonna end the world as we know it and enslave us all? That is what the Mayans were telling us they just didn't how it was gonna happen,turns out it's the "All American Anti-Christ" Peterson that's gonna cause it. SO JOIN ME AND LETS STOP IT BEFORE IT HAPPENS. FOR PONY!

The world isn't gonna end. The Mayans prayed to corn for crying out loud. And no not KoRn, corn. Should we really believe what they said?

Just sayin!

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

What’s the big deal with the world ending anyway? It’s happened dozens of times already and we've made it out just fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Actually, it's been delayed again, even though technically, in accordance with Leap Years, the world ended around February.

Science!

@DD: I take it back. I'm picturing it happen at a zoo - gorillas and elephants and all - and it's hilarious.

Yo dawg, that shit gonna end. Like, ferreal.

I AM SERIOUS. I AM NOT JOKING. SCROLLS> LOL_TEH.lll://end-AT_HAND

butts.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

asses.you died 20 years ago.you are posting in another timeline.the end of the world already happend in the normal timeline.now we got high-tech shit.you are already dead.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Great, I'm gonna be 21 for 3 days. Eh screw it, nothin but shots till the sun goes down

"asses"

Indeed, Christmas colors are shooting out of that giraffe's pooper-place. Bask in the ass's ambience, for its advent has been foretold by the other scrolls!

Huzzah!

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Will there be acid rock playing in the background of this unusual light show?

I’m certainly not going to be basking in the ass ambience of some mangy giraffe unless there’s some good tunes playing.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

well look at it this way, if the world ends ill never have to endure another giants vs patriots fucking super bowl.