Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I might sleep all break long. Then again I'm afriad of my state seperating from the Union. I don't wanna wake up and find out I now live in OldAngryWhiteChristianMenistan!

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

We got some of those in down here in Florida. Years ago some guy claimed that I wasn't "white enough" to be an American.

@Tawganator

I'll see if I can upload a picture of the kitteh. As a bonus I'll even throw in a picture of Tank.

DarkCountess, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Ok It might take a while but I'm sure I have any trouble I can always as DL for some help.

Speaking of which....

@DarkLioness

Hey kid, think you cna help me with the pics?

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah sure I don't mind

@Rampage

Why, yes I am a proud member of the Undead Army.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

@WA: Holy shit, you too?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yep, here's a list of grievances from college:

1) Presentation on Heavy Metal Music (Completed)

2) Preforming a skit in French

3) Taking a Political Science exam final (Completed)

4) Writing a 4 page paper comparing to works of Science Fiction with an analysis on the text (Completed

5) Writing a 12 page research paper on the Immersion Effect of video games (In progress)

6) Attending then writing a concert report

Even without my finals, I think I deserve a long, long, long slumber.

Well I wasn't able to get that Limited Edition Halo 4 XBOX 360 that I wanted. At least I got an XBOX 360 with some race car game and Skyrim.

What is Skyrim(I might have asked that before, sorry) btw?

@Waralien

That's a long list

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

THE FUCKING BEST ROLE PLAYING GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! if that anwsers your question

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I wondered what Skyrim was. Now I know. Thank you BadApple, even though you weren't talking to me.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Gentlemen, I just shat hard enough to shake the entire tri-state area. I tell you this because it will register on the Richter Scale, and I don't want you to think the Mayans were right.

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

The Mayans prayed to CORN(no not Korn, although that would be cool if they did). Why would I really believe them?

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

"THE FUCKING BEST ROLE PLAYING GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! if that anwsers your question"

I guess that's kinda debatable.

Anyway, speaking of RPGs:

SexyShoelessGodOfWar.jpg

I like that psychotic little guy.

IceNeko, Yautja, 11 years ago

My ex plays Skyrim. I like the game but not the ex. He turned out to be a loser in tin foil.

LadyDeathStriker, Yautja, 11 years ago

I graduate next year, thankfully. After that I'm thinking of doing University of Phoenix.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Darklioness Yea it is a long list. Hopefully I can finish it all

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

meh got accepted into full sail university and dropped out before i even started... Not the school kind of individual myself.

^I'm broke so I might just test to get my diploma. If I get a job I think I'm just gonna work from home. As for college I'm just gonna do the online college thing.

I bought these for a costume I'm working on for Comic-Con next year.
. These things were a big disappointment but then I decided to alter them a bit. You ever go into a store and see fabric paints? Ok I'm gonna get some red and black frabic paint(it works a little bit like glue and looks like latex when is dries) and make the wings look a little more impressive. I want to add some red to make it look like veins and the coat it lightly with the black to give it a more "living" look.

Hellraiser, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sound Familier?.

Reminds me of my childhood.

*bows to the one known as Hellraiser*

Anyone who can post catchy or good songs receives my instant approval.

@BadApple

So that's what Skyrim is? Thanks!

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

bad news......i....died yesterday.but i mean tommorow because i write this just a day before it happens.

ITS A PARADOX!THERE IS NO ANSWERE!

i am dead now.