Your own custom predator...

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well you say what "skin" type he/she has, their weapons or capabilities, defining features and most importantly a name!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I had a Predator guy before, but I made him up when I was, like, 14, and it was ridiculous. I was really into robots back then and even the first incarnation of my current RP character had cybernetic limbs, so yeah.

I think his name was something generic like "Runs with Wolves." His skin was metal, I guess. I, um... I'm sorry, as you can tell from my current level of involvement with him, I gave precisely zero fucks. Though I did make him out of Legos once. That was neat.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I always thought of my Predator being a sniper/stealth predator with a chameleon type skin and and cloaking that isn't affected by water. The weapons would be an upgraded speargun, an extended or longer version of the combi stick. a smart disk, a few shurikens and wristblades that extend to a meter in length (Plasma forged, acid proof) And finally a cerimonial blade that extends on a chain.

The armour would be Black and Green to camoflauge with forest and another that has the same chameleon affect for any environment just in case the stealth camo fails...

I know pretty badass right

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

well.i have 4 predators.fire,alienxeno,magma,ice

alienxeno comes in sparring with one.he looks like the predator from the first movie.he does not care about humans at all.he sees them as trophys often bringing on alife.aliens?well his name is not because he likes them.....it is the exect opposite.he killes them with his bare hands if he wants too but..........he does not like that way.because of acid blood.he also searches for a weakness.that mostly makes him the winner of a battle.he himself thinks that pain is fun even for him.

unlike the other 3........alienxeno is not part of their bloodline.

fire.....the most known for now is fire.he loves humans and does not dare to attack them for fun.
fire attacks xenos and other things that are a treat against his teammates.he lookes like the tortured predator from predators.he died in the battle for lv 4 26.magma wanted revenge.

magma....his brother died in the battle for lv 4 26.he now wants revenge for the xenos.for now most of him is unknown but he did kill a lot of xenos in search for his brothers killer.

ice:unknown file identified.

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

mine would be a mix between a xenomorph and a predator. i know that already exists but it is freaking awesome.

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

my other would have snow camo skin and the ability to cloak and have the weapons like a 2 double bladed axes and 2 plasma cannons plus a sniper rifle on its back.

batmanbegins123, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

my predator is sort of like batman. such as his bio mask kind of looks like Christian Bale's batman, but is shaped like the falconer's mask. he has wrist blades that are a yard long and are silent when they extend but on his wrist gauntlets he has those spikes that batman has. he has like a barbed wire whip. he also owns those cool nets they use in avp 1. smart discs, spears, and bat-shaped shuriken. all armor is acid proof. wears gloves with spiked knuckles. cleets for shoes. tracking device on his wrist. night, heat seeking, predator cloaking device infiltration vision. his invisibility makes him appear to become part of the shadows. kill switch for himself that only he can access.

i know i know awesome.

PredAlienWarrior, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I have one i was going to upload to my youtube channel, I repainted the neca berserker with gold armor and red skin with black stripes and called him the dragon predator he comes from the 'fire breathing' clan. Another one was a repainted neca classic with an interchangeable gort mask head...the armor on him was mossy and a tint of green due to his long stay in the jungle, his green started to adapt to the environment, he started to become the jungle and is part of a more advanced jungle hunter clan, hes literally a chameleon and at this point can go almost unnoticeable even without his cloak on. Btw i dont have a name for him yet.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I have a new Predator, and his name is Phone. I'll draw him up sometime next week, if I get the chance.