Predator concrete jungle

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I got the game a while ago and just noticed somethings that were peculiar....

One, I think Hunter or Lucretia mentions Prometheus tech that may refer to the Prometheus ship

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The game came out years before Prometheus, so I'd say it's a coincidence.

Yes DD however they may have been speculating about it

It was before Prometheus was even announced.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I told you guys, but everybody labeled me as crazy. Preds, are in everything...because of they're badassness.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You might be on to something, Pv2. There was a Predator in my backyard once. He seduced me by telling me his name was Henry, the time-traveling nudist.

Anyway, BA, I think you should provide some pictures or something, just so we can see what you're talking about.

osirus, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It's possible! R Scott said he had been planing prometheus since so many questions came from the first alien movie. Mabe since the 2 worlds are linked together he was giving us a little Easter egg? But IM not sure if he has much involvement with the games? But that's totally sesame if it is!!!

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Actually your wrong BA, Think about it, prometheus takes place in like 2077 and Concrete jungle takes place way after the fact... Not to mention on a completely different planet... The timelines of the events wouldnt have even came near each other not to mention they didnt even start working on Prometheus until about two years ago... and I highly doubt riddly scott took any part in making Concrete hunter... So that just takes both your therioes and shoots them out of the sky BA and Osirus.

My comment came from the director stating that when the very first alien movie came out these questions came right after. And you are 100% right it don't take that long to make a movie but a script a basic story line or event concept can be years in the making! Take the movie kill bill for example kill bill 3 has been being writen since kill bill 2 but it's been like 5 years since and he's filming other movies aswell! Kinda get where IM coming from? Mabe IM digging to deep? Lol

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Im going out on a limb here. lets say you are right and they did start scripting early... It doesnt take 8 years to write a movie plot and script... This isnt diablo 3 we're talking about.

Lol! Yes but perhaps put on the back burners then again put off with the joining of the 2 universes? Then the avp franchise began! Putting prometheus off again!? Who the eff knows just a thought

I'm talking about the actual movie filming plus script and plot...

IM rolling with badapple on this one! But Peterson brings a valid argument could just be a coincidence!

While Prometheus has a better chance of having been written over the course of 8+ years (supposedly it took Christopher Nolan a decade to write Inception), I doubt Ridley Scott would show his unfinished script to the developers of a game that showcases the side of AVP he had nothing to do with.

sonofman, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hmmm? That was a very good point!

Stop putting a goddamn exclamation point after every single sentence. I know you've been banned, but that's something you can actually take into your every day life. This little dot I'm putting at the end of my sentences is called a period. Use it.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Haha periods

In all seriousness the game is where i got my name from. I loved how it played but honestly i never managed to complete it, There was one VERY hard level i cant complete even now. I still want to see how it ends.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It's a fun game and I think I have done all of it. What part were you having troubles with?

It wasn't the one with those motherfucking clown assassins, was it, CH? Those guys were fucking bitches.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

No it was the one where you are in some giant metal neon city. Its populated with marines, I think at one point you have to fight the white ninja guy, He wasnt the problem. Those rocket launcher Bastards just wont let you get over this ONE bridge.

Those stupid mechs.

I think the level was called Ten thousand ways to die. Not sure.

Ah, it's one of those, then. I remember one of those clown samurais mentioning "10,000 ways to die."

Either way, they're assholes, and it's extremely satisfying letting the last boss kill them while they try to help you.